1. Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.
    Dismiss Notice

Magic Kingdom dining help

Discussion in 'WDW Restaurants and Dining' started by eb3257, Sep 3, 2017.

1. DfromATX

DfromATX Well-Known Member

I'm not seeing much mention of The Plaza... In another thread (thanks to the people on here) I learned they do not do dinner reservations and that it is a walk up. We've never eaten there and wanted to try it. Is it a good place to eat?

2. DfromATX

Thanks for the nice list. I too am looking for MK area dining. We like to try new places each trip so your list helped. I might be interested in checking out WL.

NiarrNDisney likes this.
  3. Dave Ber

Dave Ber Active Member

Casey's corner

4. danyoung56

danyoung56 Well-Known Member

I've had many lunches at the Plaza, and they've all been terrific. So I'd bet that dinner is excellent there, even though they don't do rez's for dinner.

5. Tuvalu

Tuvalu Premium Member

Menu is the same for lunch and dinner so you would think dinner is excellent too. :D

6. DfromATX

Thank you. We don't mind waiting for a table for dinner. That's how almost every restaurant at home is anyway. I just got concerned because I was testing the reservation availability for six months out and it kept coming up not available. Now I know why. :oops: