Magic Kingdom Closes!

crazydaveh

I was at Animal Kingdom today... left after an hour. We arrived around 11 AM after waiting 50 minutes for a bus from Corronado Springs. Fast passes for the Whirl were available. Did that and the Asia area.

The crowds were heavy, we left. As we were leaving the CM's told us that MK and MGM were closed to people not staying at the resort.

The past three days have been quite the opposite! No wait on hardly anything! Rain and cold plays a huge factor with the crowds! Today was the first sunny day since Thursday.

basas

Yes there are many different phases involved with the closing of the park. Phase 4 is finally when the park is totally shut (not even resort guests are allowed in). That happened sometime early in the afternoon but was lowered a few hours later.

magicmom

Been there done Christmas! That is the most insane time of the year. No one can possibly enjoy themselves.

When everyone goes home I will be checking in January 24 - 30th:) and thanks to my hubbies work we are going back for a meeting March 4 - 9 just in time for my daughter to turn 5 on the the 10th!

A birthday with Mickey and friends, does it get any better than that?

wdwjmp239

basas said:
I would think a few of the major rides would have wait times of up (or over) 3 hours.

Oh yeah! My g/f and I went to Epcot last NYE and we saw wait times on Mission:SPACE for 3.5 hrs and Test Track for 4 hrs! Hey! Who cares? Those rides kick ______ so the wait time is worth it... LOL

Gettin' Jazzed!!!! We leave for Tampa tomorrow after work to attend an NTN Trivia Party and then Wed AM, we're Disney bound! Lookin' forward to it!

:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

So, how was the "meet and greet?" I thought there was one earlier this month.

wdwjmp239

basas said:
Yes- i have seen 300 minutes for Test Track (5 hours) which is absolutely insane.

I remember in Test Track's Pre-Fast Pass days when the ride first opened, wait times were getting that high. THOSE were the days. :) LOL

Kwit35

We were at Epcot yesterday, freezing our butts off. The crowds were great. We got there one hour after opening, parked right up front, walked to the gate, longest wait was in Norway (15 minutes). Great day, but cold! Now we are back in Philly where it is even colder. Yesterday I was cold and happy, today I am cold and missing FL.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom