Magic Kingdom board game

disnyfan89

I was watching the DL special on the Travel channel a couple Days ago and they showed the Turnstilles and above it is Magic Kingdom

DisneyFreak777

Just had an ingenious thought, stop me if this sounds dumb, they need to create a Disney version of Risk...instead of trying to take over the countries (just like you do in regular risk) you would try to take over the WDW property. I think we need to publish this idea, copyright it, and then out it into commercial use, anyone with me? :wave:

DisneyRoxMySox

DisneyFreak777 said:
Just had an ingenious thought, stop me if this sounds dumb, they need to create a Disney version of Risk...instead of trying to take over the countries (just like you do in regular risk) you would try to take over the WDW property. I think we need to publish this idea, copyright it, and then out it into commercial use, anyone with me? :wave:

I'm with you !

pilka214

ok well i have the game too. and the game park is actually a mixture of the wdw a dl parks. if u look closely its the hm from wdw or dlt but the castle from dl. and a few other features. so ya i think it would have been better though to make a different game for each park though not one for both.

mrtoad

FamilyMan said:
Then they used footage from WDW. lol

They do the same thing on the WDW Planning videos. They show footage of DL Space Mountain.

I just don't get it, it is not like they don't have the money to do it. Strange.

WDWScottieBoy

The box does not say Walt Disney World's Magic Kingdom game or Disneyland's Magic Kingdom game. It is The Magic Kingdom Game. Disneyland Paris, Disneyland (California), Walt Disney World, Tokyo Disneyland...as far as I know of, they all have a Magic Kingdom. Yes, the resort itself might not be called the Magic Kingdom, but they do have a park with that name. So it is in no way misleading by saying it's just one resort.

As stated earlier, the WDW resort planning videos use clips from DL and WDW. The WDW commercials use DL clips in them as well. There is nothing wrong with this game at all, they are just using it as a merchandising effort that can be sold at more than one property.

[/rant] (Please don't flame me either!)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom