Magic Kingdom, Animal Kingdom and Studios closed due to capacity (Dec 28)

ctpitw08

Just to add, Guests of the Shades of Green Resort will also be allowed regardless of transportation utilized just like any other Disney Resort. :)

PhilharMagician

Is this the first time that DAK has been at phase 2? I personally do not remember any closures there.

It has been a couple of years since DHS has been @ phase 2

PhilharMagician

Wow Steve, you are on it today. I was just going to post the link.

So instead I will post the info from WDWMagic.

Phase 1
Guests with 'Magic Your Way' base tickets, or a '1-Day 1-Park Ticket', Guests without an admission ticket, and Cast Members using Main Gate & Silver Passes will be turned around at the parking lot booths.

Phase 2
Admission is limited to:
•Disney Resort Guests (including the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin, and guests arriving by bus from the Hotel Plaza Boulevard hotels)
•Annual and Premium Annual Passholders
•Guests with Hopper tickets coming from another park
•Guests re-entering the park
•Guests with dining reservations
•Magic Kingdom Guests with reservations for Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique or The Pirates League
•Guests using Walt Disney World Resort Transportation will be admitted.

Phase 3
Admission is limited to:
•Disney Resort Guests (including the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin, and guests arriving by bus from the Hotel Plaza Boulevard hotels)
•Annual and Premium Annual Passholders
•Guests with dining reservations
•Magic Kingdom Guests with reservations for Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique or The Pirates League

Phase 4
Closed to all guests.

WDWFigment

Although I've been here for years, I've never paid too close of attention to this, but now it's relevant to me...

...I assume after a while (people exiting), the "phase" drops, correct?

For example, if it hits phase 4 tomorrow for some reason, is possible for it to drop below phase 4 by...say...9:30 pm?

PhilharMagician

Although I've been here for years, I've never paid too close of attention to this, but now it's relevant to me...

For example, if it hits phase 4 tomorrow for some reason, is possible for it to drop below phase 4 by...say...9:30 pm?

It does drop. On Sunday it was Phase 2 for about 1 1/2 hours and then the restriction was lifted.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster

Yes that is correct. It moves through the phases.

PhilharMagician

Some other wait time posted on the internet show

Philharmagic @ 30 minutes
iTTbaB @ 25 minutes
Soarin' @ 180
EE @ 95
Maelstrom @ 50
Dino @ 70
KS @ 130

I am glad that I am not there. Could this be the year that all 4 hit phase closure together?

Alektronic

Some wait times at DAK:

Safari 130 no FP

Everest 75 no FP

Dinosaur 70 has FP

Kali 20 has FP

Primeval Whirl 60 has FP

ITTBAB 25 No FP

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom