News Magic Kingdom and Epcot Fireworks to Resume July 1st

jrhwdw

I would assume masks first as well; if being indoors without a mask on isn't a risk anymore, then being in a crowd outdoors watching fireworks should be fine as well.
I was wondering what indoor masks has to do with pyro but now I see it. Thanks!

Disney won't announce anything about masks till Tuesday (I'm guessing) They wouldn't do it on a Holiday I think....

Disney Glimpses

Is the plan to still use distancing markers in the hub? I find that to be highly unlikely to work in the United States in combination with not only the current attendance levels but their planned increase in attendance.

DisneyDean97

Is the plan to still use distancing markers in the hub? I find that to be highly unlikely to work in the United States in combination with not only the current attendance levels but their planned increase in attendance.
Highly doubt it. Probably some sort of announcement prior to the show reminding guest to keep some distance between other parties

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member
I was just rehired & had traditions right away but had to wait a week for my Day 2 and another week and a half to start OTJ training :confused: Trainers definitely seem to be stretched very thin at certain locations. Pretty sure as of right now they're only allowed to pair one trainer with one trainee as opposed to pre-COVID when a trainer could be training 3-5 CMs. If it's a distancing measure I don't really understand it, since you're in a large group for your park orientation??? But who knows.

& fingers crossed HEA is back by July. Came on here to investigate since someone on Twitter had just posted a screencap of the July 21 date from Google. So I guess it's still up in the air?
If ever a course screamed out to be video'ed and streamed, this is it.

Giss Neric

What happens to all those unused fireworks? How long do they expire or considered unsafe cause they have been stagnant for a long time?

Bullseye1967

Is that who I am?
Premium Member
What happens to all those unused fireworks? How long do they expire or considered unsafe cause not used for a long time?
Commercial fireworks don't have an expiration date and are usually good for up to 5 years or more. I do think there is an inspection required after a while.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom