News Magic Kingdom and Epcot Fireworks to Resume July 1st

TTA94

LOL!!!

HEA was indeed back to normal tonight. Saw it on FB from Streaming The Magic. Granted I just skimmed it but nothing stood out to me.

I guess Testing is still on? Hopefully no rude awakening Tomorrow Morning!(News wise)

What time we expecting testing?

Vinnie Mac

Get rid? No

Get cheaper ? Yes

It’s happened many times before
I don't even think cheaper. Someone else here said it better than I could. Fireworks is one of the few things Disney genuinely cares about these days.

Lets be honest here, one of the things a lot of people look forward to when going to Disney is the firework show. These new shows seem more expensive compared to their predecessors (excluding Epcot Forever) and also a helluva a lot better in some cases. Like I love Hallowishes but you will never convince me that Hallowishes is better and more expensive than Mickey's Not So Spooky Spectacular cause it just ain't.

Like I said, Chapek is not my type of person. But let's not act like the fireworks have suffered a decrease in quality (again, Epcot Forever excluded).

SoFloMagic

I don't even think cheaper. Someone else here said it better than I could. Fireworks is one of the few things Disney genuinely cares about these days.

Lets be honest here, one of the things a lot of people look forward to when going to Disney is the firework show. These new shows seem more expensive compared to their predecessors (excluding Epcot Forever) and also a helluva a lot better in some cases. Like I love Hallowishes but you will never convince me that Hallowishes is better and more expensive than Mickey's Not So Spooky Spectacular cause it just ain't.

Like I said, Chapek is not my type of person. But let's not act like the fireworks have suffered a decrease in quality (again, Epcot Forever excluded).
I'd suspect not so spooky is cheaper (and in my opinion a major downgrade from) hallowishes

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
I'd suspect not so spooky is cheaper (and in my opinion a major downgrade from) hallowishes
It is not a downgrade from Hallowishes (the Halloween Party, i.e. MNSSHP).

It is a separate type of even: a Disney After Hours in which the main cost is to be in a park with relatively few people and thus able to ride all the E-Ticket and low capacity rides (looking at you, PPF).

Just like they attached a show and cavalcade to DAH to make Villains After Hours, they're attaching some of the parts of MNSsHP to this DAH to create a new kind of Frankenparty.

So, rather than being a downgraded Party, it's an upgraded DAH.

SoFloMagic

It is not a downgrade from Hallowishes (the Halloween Party, i.e. MNSSHP).

It is a separate type of even: a Disney After Hours in which the main cost is to be in a park with relatively few people and thus able to ride all the E-Ticket and low capacity rides (looking at you, PPF).

Just like they attached a show and cavalcade to DAH to make Villains After Hours, they're attaching some of the parts of MNSsHP to this DAH to create a new kind of Frankenparty.

So, rather than being a downgraded Party, it's an upgraded DAH.
Yeah I meant the fireworks shows. Not a fan of the mickey Short on the castle with a jack puppet one.

TTA94

LOL!!!!! Would be nice if September was full of Miracles wouldn't it??

I'm no Insider but I but I can guess the chances! And not in a good way!

Lol there’s no way in heck they would be able to have “something” backstage and nobody know about it. I know you were just joking lol. Plus one comment made somewhere that storage construction would need to take place first, which we haven’t seen nor had any permits filed in that area, I don’t think? Maybe @danlb_2000 would know?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom