News Magic Kingdom and Epcot Fireworks to Resume July 1st

gerarar

Premium Member
There’s been some small pyro changes in the finale. Particular the ones that go off during..
The battles, the stories, the losses and all the glories…
F28CC484-2897-400D-A4AC-EB3E171F62FB.png

and as well during the final Reach and find yourrrrr…

gerarar

Premium Member

gerarar

Premium Member
First video I could find from last night’s private showing of HEA. Perimeters were not used for the show, which makes me even more sad.. :(

gerarar

Premium Member
Quick update on the pyro situation for HEA:

A pretty big change actually — during the last “Happily Ever Afterrrr” in the finale. The shells that are usually used have been swapped out for smaller ones, which imo reduce the impact of said finale. They don’t look as good, or have a big audible “boom” compared to the previous. Plus these new smaller shells don’t leave behind white streaks, which kinda were a highlight to signal the “finale” is coming. The old shells have been there since around mid-2018.

With the color fan bursts, the 2 bright white streams, and the “You Can Fly” pyro removed and/or reduced, this is another hit for HEA with the couple weeks it even has left before being retired. Sad to see it in this state compared to its past incarnations..

See the changes for yourself I linked below..
Stream from tonight with new shells:

Stream with the old shells from couple days ago:

Crazydisneyfanluke

Quick update on the pyro situation for HEA:

A pretty big change actually — during the last “Happily Ever Afterrrr” in the finale. The shells that are usually used have been swapped out for smaller ones, which imo reduce the impact of said finale. They don’t look as good, or have a big audible “boom” compared to the previous. Plus these new smaller shells don’t leave behind white streaks, which kinda were a highlight to signal the “finale” is coming. The old shells have been there since around mid-2018.

With the color fan bursts, the 2 bright white streams, and the “You Can Fly” pyro removed and/or reduced, this is another hit for HEA with the couple weeks it even has left before being retired. Sad to see it in this state compared to its past incarnations..

See the changes for yourself I linked below..
Stream from tonight with new shells:

Stream with the old shells from couple days ago:

They might be having supply issues again, or they used the bigger shells for the private event and had extra smaller pyro that needed using.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom