Magic Kingdom 50th Anniversary Plans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Disone

They were closed 4 months...maybe a 4 month delay?
I was thinking the same thing!!! Kick it off Feb 1st 2022. Allows for taking down all the holiday decor and putting up the 50th decor at the same time! There's efficiency that mister Bob cheap it can even love.

ToTBellHop

I was thinking the same thing!!! Kick it off Feb 1st 2022. Allows for taking down all the holiday decor and putting up the 50th decor at the same time! There's efficiency that mister Bob cheap it can even love.
I think they should delay until 2/2/22 and commit to nothing. If Mickey comes outside that morning and doesn’t see his shadow, the celebration begins. If he sees his shadow, it’s a 6-week delay.

jrhwdw

Right now at this moment.....I would just be happy with a return date for HEA! Maybe that would start everything on the right path......

Thinker of Things

The permit was for the stage work.
So, the permit that has Incarus Exhibits as the contractor was for the stage repair?

Didn’t Icarus Exhibits do the castle overlay for the Happiest Celebration on Earth? From the glimpse in the 50th Celebration teaser video, it looks like there will be a similar overlay to Cinderella’s Castle as it had for Disneyland’s 50th.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Time for a new thread now that we have specifics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom