Magic Kingdom 50th Anniversary Plans

Status
Not open for further replies.

drizgirl

I think it would be cool either after or during the 50th Anniversary of Walt Disney World, I and people really hope that Disney will start announcing to rebuild the Beasts Castle and redesign Be Our Guest Restaurant and add Enchanted Tale of Beauty and the Beast ride experience included in Magic Kingdom after the COVID-19 Pandemic., which exists in Tokyo Disneyland. However, the queue will be a lot different, and the Pre-Shows, Queue, and Ride will still be the same from Tokyo Disneyland, What do you think of the idea?

Disney barely wants to finish the projects they already have started. They’re not starting anything new for a long time.

And Be Our Guest is a cash cow. It’s not going anywhere.

Braden20

Disney barely wants to finish the projects they already have started. They’re not starting anything new for a long time.

And Be Our Guest is a cash cow. It’s not going anywhere.
Duh, there's plenty of empty spaces in Walt Disney World's Magic Kingdom northern Fantasyland behind BATB, and TLM areas, and they could add the same attraction from TDL in WDW in the future, or Even Pooh's Hunny Hunt somewhere in WDW. Maybe After They finish the current projects in Magic Kingdom, like TRON, and Princess Tiana's Ride.

drizgirl

Duh, there's plenty of empty spaces in Walt Disney World's Magic Kingdom northern Fantasyland behind BATB, and TLM areas, and they could add the same attraction from TDL in WDW in the future, or Even Pooh's Hunny Hunt somewhere in WDW.
Don’t hold your breath. The financial fallout from the pandemic for Disney is just starting to show itself. There’s so much to come.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Duh, there's plenty of empty spaces in Walt Disney World's Magic Kingdom northern Fantasyland behind BATB, and TLM areas, and they could add the same attraction from TDL in WDW in the future, or Even Pooh's Hunny Hunt somewhere in WDW. Maybe After They finish the current projects in Magic Kingdom, like TRON, and Princess Tiana's Ride.
Don’t expect anything like that for quite a while. Even more so north of the MK.

Braden20

Well then, remember the two attractions took a very long time for Disney to research, announce, and build Remy's Ratatouille Adventure in Epcot since originally opened in 2014 in WDS Paris and TRON Lightcycle/Run in Magic Kingdom too since originally opened in 2016 in Shanghai?

TTA94

Hate to bring this up but now Fauci is saying there’s a 2 month delay in allowing everyone to get the vaccine and that won’t happen until the end of July?? Yikes. I guess there goes any entertainment returning this summer, and possibly this year :-/.

jrhwdw

Hate to bring this up but now Fauci is saying there’s a 2 month delay in allowing everyone to get the vaccine and that won’t happen until the end of July?? Yikes. I guess there goes any entertainment returning this summer, and possibly this year :-/.
Wonderful!!! Just what I needed to hear today!!!! :( :( :( I knew Park Reservation till 2023 was a cofin nail yesterday morning! Entertainment's probably dead till 2023!

^ Sorry! Having a bad day today!

Braden20

Even though Tokyo Disneyland originally has the Once Upon a Time Show, Walt Disney World has this too. So it would be great if TWDC could agree with the OLC Rides and Shows in American Parks

Disone

Man.... if I had a drink every single time someone says cupcake on this thread I'd be wasted.

Okay we get the joke. You think the celebration will be limited to a cupcake you have to buy. Haha. It's very funny. It's also very likely to be partially true.

But the facts remain at there's an numerous amount of projects delayed and still in the works that will obviously be tied into the 50th; whether those will be ready for the public by the start of the 50th is sometime only time will tell.

TTA94

Man.... if I had a drink every single time someone says cupcake on this thread I'd be wasted.

Okay we get the joke. You think the celebration will be limited to a cupcake you have to buy. Haha. It's very funny. It's also very likely to be partially true.

But the facts remain at there's an numerous amount of projects delayed and still in the works that will obviously be tied into the 50th; whether those will be ready for the public by the start of the 50th is sometime only time will tell.

Guess is we should know the fate of the 50th kickoff around the start of summer. I would think if they are going to announce anything about the 50th, it would be around that time frame.

jrhwdw

Disney is not going to sacrifice their relationship with OLC for one ride. Expect cupcakes, and nothing more.

Even though Tokyo Disneyland originally has the Once Upon a Time Show, Walt Disney World has this too. So it would be great if TWDC could agree with the OLC Rides and Shows in American Parks

I do wish OLC or their American Sister Company( If there is one) would help the American Parks! Entertainment has been top notch for years before COVD! Right now however, they're no further than WDW is with Cavalcades and Rain Parades(Nightfall Glow).

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member

Tron won’t be done. Guardians won’t be done. Rat will be open. No nighttime parade. Future World will still be a mess. Fireworks are a maybe. Harmonious ... who cares. Honestly, what is left to truly look forward to for the 50th? I honestly do not want to be that jaded but TWDC has made their choices.

Disone

Tron won’t be done. Guardians won’t be done. Rat will be open. No nighttime parade. Future World will still be a mess. Fireworks are a maybe. Harmonious ... who cares. Honestly, what is left to truly look forward to for the 50th? I honestly do not want to be that jaded but TWDC has made their choices.
They won't be done in time for the kick-off. But I'm sure like Space Mountain at Disneyland they will open the middle of the celebration. It isn't ideal. I totally agree. But I'm willing to cut them some slack due to the pandemic. They didn't plan on stopping construction. The plan was to have the stuff ready by the kickoff. Oh and harmonious you're not looking forward to that? I am. I'm not sure how I feel about it being all Disney and stuff in the middle of the Epcot Lagoon but there is no denying that obviously the show is has a budget that is not a drop in a bucket. And for that reason alone I'm looking forward to it.

TTA94

Biggest heartbreak 💔. I would have been happy with a nighttime parade and pre Covid entertainment. But apparently they can’t even do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom