Magic Kingdom 50th Anniversary Plans

Status
Not open for further replies.

jrhwdw

OK......the Disney Park Pass Theme Park Reservation System just got extended til 2023???? Does this do anything to the 50th or Regular Entertainment returning?

mm52200

OK......the Disney Park Pass Theme Park Reservation System just got extended til 2023???? Does this do anything to the 50th or Regular Entertainment returning?
I think we’ll see this system stay in some form or fashion. It’s too advantageous for Disney, they’ve always wanted an accurate way to make crowd predictions for staffing, hours, etc. and now they have it. I think we’ll certainly see the system evolve though from its current state eventually.

Bocabear

Wouldn't it be great to have an all new set for the stage... I wish they could do something like they dud at Disneyland Paris with the giant book that opens and the cast comes in from below...Instead of closing the castle walk-through for the cast...

SpectroBro

In the Parks
Yes
Wouldn't it be great to have an all new set for the stage... I wish they could do something like they dud at Disneyland Paris with the giant book that opens and the cast comes in from below...Instead of closing the castle walk-through for the cast...
It also closes because of pyrotechnics. So unless they cut fireworks from the stage shows, the breezeway would still close to guests during showtimes.

Touchdown

Dams are being prepped in the Moat again. Should be an interesting few weeks at the Castle.
Wow, if the dams are being prepped could we be getting a pit under the stage and trapdoors/elevators? Not sure why the moat would need to be drained just to remove and reinstall the existing stage.

Last edited:

Thinker of Things

Much like when it was raining inside Splash I doubt they had much choice.
I mean the route taken is the obvious choice given the extent of repairs needed, but there could’ve been alternatives I’m sure we all could think of in this day and age that involve less than desirable outcomes.

Thinker of Things

Maybe not stage related and it’s to install fountains for the HEA 50th tag? Lol 😂
Do we know what the 12/22 permit filed with Icarus Exhibits is for? Anyone think the moat dams could be for some sort of install work relating to that permit and could be for some sort of additional 50th overlay to the castle?

Last edited:

TTA94

Do we know what the 12/22 permit filed with Incarus Exhibits is for? Anyone think the moat dams could be for some sort of install work relating to that permit and could be for some sort of additional 50th overlay to the castle?

Im wondering about the castle permit as well and when, if, that’s still happening.

Braden20

I think it would be cool either after or during the 50th Anniversary of Walt Disney World, I and people really hope that Disney will start announcing to rebuild the Beasts Castle and redesign Be Our Guest Restaurant and add Enchanted Tale of Beauty and the Beast ride experience included in Magic Kingdom after the COVID-19 Pandemic., which exists in Tokyo Disneyland. However, the queue will be a lot different, and the Pre-Shows, Queue, and Ride will still be the same from Tokyo Disneyland, What do you think of the idea?

EpcotCentre1982

I think it would be cool either after or during the 50th Anniversary of Walt Disney World, I and people really hope that Disney will start announcing to rebuild the Beasts Castle and redesign Be Our Guest Restaurant and add Enchanted Tale of Beauty and the Beast ride experience included in Magic Kingdom after the COVID-19 Pandemic., which exists in Tokyo Disneyland. However, the queue will be a lot different, and the Pre-Shows, Queue, and Ride will still be the same from Tokyo Disneyland, What do you think of the idea?

Though it would be a nice change. I don't think there is enough room? Also, I think it makes too much money for them to change it. Plus I thought I read somewhere that Tokyo has a five year agreement that it couldn't be cloned. So if they did do it. It'll be way into the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom