Magic Kingdom 50th Anniversary Plans

Status
Not open for further replies.

TTA94

Coincidence there is all the sudden a ray of hope for a nighttime parade on the day Universal made a big announcement? Don’t get why the announcement of Universals new theme park would have triggered a nighttime parade at MK to be green lit... but hey lol works for me! 😂

TTA94

It might be interesting to know if anything is brewing on the TDL front as far as rumors of Dreamlights receiving another “update” or even a brand new parade.

jrhwdw

I was hoping we would get some kind of good news after an EPIC morning! The best immediate news we could have IMO, is MSEP for Christmas 2019! Please don't hate me!

TTA94

I was hoping we would get some kind of good news after an EPIC morning! The best immediate news we could have IMO, is MSEP for Christmas 2019! Please don't hate me!

Corrected what you said lol

The best immediate news we could have IMO, is a limited interim parade for 2019/2020! Please don't hate me!

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Expect another night parade in the MK again. They aren't gone forever. RoE will see updates, and it should make people happy.
A nighttime parade is currently scheduled to debut in 2021.
How many of these threads do we need?

New parade for the 50th.
As a minor distraction from all the mitching and boaning (in which I sporadically participate), I learned the budget and vision for our new nighttime parade and was quite pleased, as I imagine most will be. It sucks waiting 3 years but then we should end up with a stellar one that will last us 20 (45?) years.

It’s not Paint the Night, by the way. I know. Shocking. Although it will integrate some of its tech with some new. I’m optimistic and I’m a serious electrical parade snob. That’s a thing, right?
The 50th light parade should Trip a Little Light Fantastic.
Nothing green-Lit, but nothing off the table (as far as I know, which isn’t everything). However, the deadline to green light things in time for the 50th, especially something bigger like a parade, is nearing.

Interesting times...

IMDREW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom