• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Magic Kingdom 50th Anniversary Plans

mnelson3

Maybe something's in the works already and not in the 50th budget? Another crazy thought I know but the quickness of ROL: WAO surprised me. I knew there was talk of ROL changes down the road, not Memoral Weekend 2019.
I agree on that, the new version of RoL seemed like a unexpected surprise this year. When MSEP was announced to come to WDW for the Summer Nightastic event that seems a little unexpected and wasn’t rumored or talked about much prior to. To my knowledge anyway.

Kman101

Advertisement
And the reality is, sometimes sources hear different things. I imagine like most things, it's somewhere in the middle. It doesn't actually sound like it's "been decided". Guess we'll just have to wait and see. None of our insiders are talking lol

Plans can, and do change, on a frequent basis ...

I also feel like a lot of their decisions are made out of sudden panic ...

mnelson3

If a nighttime parade doesn’t happen, assuming it was once a plan and a budget for it, does that mean MK will definitely be getting a new daytime parade and a complete HEA replacement? I would hope so because if not the 50th will be a huge disappointment IMO. Not that it should be surprising :rolleyes:

jrhwdw

If a nighttime parade doesn’t happen, assuming it was once a plan and a budget for it, does that mean MK will definitely be getting a new daytime parade and a complete HEA replacement? I would hope so.
Along with fountains???? MK will have have cook up something REALLY good if news about no night parade is true!!!!

mnelson3

Any word if MK will update the classic attractions ( IASW, PPF, Space etc) for the 50th like Disneyland did for it's celebration? Would be nice for PPF to be upgraded. Odd when the queue has better effects then the attraction. IMO
Not going to hold my breath for much more than Tron at MK for the 50th, including entertainment. Will be lucky if we get a MiSi replacement from the way things are sounding. :rolleyes: Hope I’m wrong.

N2dru

The blues on Cinderella castle are looking a little faded don't you think? Especially the lower turrets around the clock tower. Lets hope the plans include some painting or at least some touching up.😄

Last edited:

mnelson3

Something that has not already been mentioned here?

Also.. is this no new nighttime parade definite now?
I don’t believe anything about the castle has been mentioned yet.

Curious as to when 50th preparation will be in full swing?

Top Bottom