Magic Kingdom 50th Anniversary Plans

Status
Not open for further replies.

TTA94

If a nighttime parade doesn’t happen, assuming it was once a plan and a budget for it, does that mean MK will definitely be getting a new daytime parade and a complete HEA replacement? I would hope so because if not the 50th will be a huge disappointment IMO. Not that it should be surprising :rolleyes:

jrhwdw

If a nighttime parade doesn’t happen, assuming it was once a plan and a budget for it, does that mean MK will definitely be getting a new daytime parade and a complete HEA replacement? I would hope so.
Along with fountains???? MK will have have cook up something REALLY good if news about no night parade is true!!!!

TTA94

Any word if MK will update the classic attractions ( IASW, PPF, Space etc) for the 50th like Disneyland did for it's celebration? Would be nice for PPF to be upgraded. Odd when the queue has better effects then the attraction. IMO

Not going to hold my breath for much more than Tron at MK for the 50th, including entertainment. Will be lucky if we get a MiSi replacement from the way things are sounding. :rolleyes: Hope I’m wrong.

N2dru

The blues on Cinderella castle are looking a little faded don't you think? Especially the lower turrets around the clock tower. Lets hope the plans include some painting or at least some touching up.😄

Last edited:

TTA94

Something that has not already been mentioned here?

Also.. is this no new nighttime parade definite now?

I don’t believe anything about the castle has been mentioned yet.

Curious as to when 50th preparation will be in full swing?

TTA94

Something that has not already been mentioned here?

Also.. is this no new nighttime parade definite now?

Glad it’s not a definite no but as other insiders have said, time is running out to green light it.

Forgot who or where the rumor came from, not to long ago, about the parade Still happening and it could even debut before the 50th in 2020? That time frame seems odd... yet so does the new Illuminations debuting next year as well instead of 2021 for the 50th. 🤷‍♂️
Ideally that would be the case and then a Anniversary daytime parade debuts in 2021 along with the rumored HEA update. But what are the odds of that? Lol :rolleyes:. Then again would they want to debut a light parade And HEA update at the same time? Wouldn’t that cause massive crowd control issues?

Last edited:

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Speculation that something will be done to the castle has been rampant since that what Disney typically does for milestone celebrations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom