Magic Friends...Remembering Bonny

DisneyBunny

I'm here now for reals. Got distracted. :eek: By this SHIRT that I must have!!!

shirt.jpg

:eek::eek:

Hi/bye Nibblies!

WHERE did you get that??? So cute!! I must get one for SIL when she gets pregnant again...

mpoppins76

WHERE did you get that??? So cute!! I must get one for SIL when she gets pregnant again...
I haven't bought it yet. And...um...I was playing around on CafePress.com and did the "Design Your Own" shirt thingery. I've been looking for one like it and haven't found anything. Don't think anyone makes such a thing. Wasn't sure if it would look right but I think it does. :eek: Want me to send you the linky & the pic I used for it?

DisneyBunny

I haven't bought it yet. And...um...I was playing around on CafePress.com and did the "Design Your Own" shirt thingery. I've been looking for one like it and haven't found anything. Don't think anyone makes such a thing. Wasn't sure if it would look right but I think it does. :eek: Want me to send you the linky & the pic I used for it?

That's okay... Can I send her the link to the picture? She actually has a cafepress store and is quite handy at designing them. Unlike me, who has no time or patience for such things. :rolleyes:

mpoppins76

That's okay... Can I send her the link to the picture? She actually has a cafepress store and is quite handy at designing them. Unlike me, who has no time or patience for such things. :rolleyes:
Sure!
I'm not really here...

BTW... anyone need any airfare between now and August? I've still got $400 worth of SW credit to unload before then. :(
Hmmm, wish I could help you but we still have $688 credit with American that we need to use by June from DH's Miami booking fiasco. :rolleyes: We're going to use it for our Chicago/Nebraska trip in May. I think.

Gucci65

WOW.....

I can't get on this site as much as I used to, but I'm trying to at least visit a couple of times a week and it started me thinking about members I haven't seen on here in a while. And this was one of the people I was wondering about.

Thanks for posting the update and I'm sorry to hear about Bonny's passing. Her family will be in my prayers.

PotteryGal

Hey Jenny! :wave: I agree, but probably for different reasons than you at the moment.

Abby got these texts from a girl who she doesn't know very well, isn't really friends with....since she didn't recognize the number, she texted once, who are you...weird reply...Abby:WHO ARE YOU...Someone....your worst nightmare....(finally) it's (girls name) lol. Abby was seriously spooked..and it sounded like a threat to me, so I told her to text back: text again and I'll call the cops. The texts stopped then, but if that was the girl's idea of a joke, it was a bad one.

Then, later on that night, she had the unmitigated gall to call a friend at around 9:05 p.m., which she didn't realize their rule, no phone calls after nine. The MOTHER calls me to say, your daughter just called after nine and that's REALLY late....gimme a break! I just told her Abby didn't realize that wasn't allowed and wouldn't be doing it again, but I could just tell this woman wanted to lecture me about letting Abby do that. Um, she's 11, not 8. Everyone has their own ideas about bedtimes, not one is more right than another's....oh well. Mike said I was very polite about it, which is good. I wanted to let her have it though. :eek:

Disnut

Abby got these texts from a girl who she doesn't know very well, isn't really friends with....since she didn't recognize the number, she texted once, who are you...weird reply...Abby:WHO ARE YOU...Someone....your worst nightmare....(finally) it's (girls name) lol. Abby was seriously spooked..and it sounded like a threat to me, so I told her to text back: text again and I'll call the cops. The texts stopped then, but if that was the girl's idea of a joke, it was a bad one.

Then, later on that night, she had the unmitigated gall to call a friend at around 9:05 p.m., which she didn't realize their rule, no phone calls after nine. The MOTHER calls me to say, your daughter just called after nine and that's REALLY late....gimme a break! I just told her Abby didn't realize that wasn't allowed and wouldn't be doing it again, but I could just tell this woman wanted to lecture me about letting Abby do that. Um, she's 11, not 8. Everyone has their own ideas about bedtimes, not one is more right than another's....oh well. Mike said I was very polite about it, which is good. I wanted to let her have it though. :eek:
((Hugs))

mpoppins76

WOW.....

I can't get on this site as much as I used to, but I'm trying to at least visit a couple of times a week and it started me thinking about members I haven't seen on here in a while. And this was one of the people I was wondering about.

Thanks for posting the update and I'm sorry to hear about Bonny's passing. Her family will be in my prayers.
:wave:
Yes! but fortunately is dying down. How are you today?
Great! Lovin the Springlike weather today! :sohappy:

Goodness! {{hugs}}

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom