Magic Dorks

mpoppins76

For next time
mat.jpg

:kiss:

Off to Petco, back in a bit :wave:

Dukeblue1016

Yeah... there's actually alot of people I haven't seen... you being one of them. And, the one I fond the most odd, Dana. For as much as she likes to walk around without pants, she's rather shy when it comes to sharing what she looks like! :lol:

GET A PICTURE OF THAT WOULD YA!??!?!

I actually did post a picture of myself and my gf on here once... I was dressed up as tinkerbell; she as Peter Pan...

yep you read that correctly...

PotteryGal

Jenny, I think that's the first ever photo I've seen of you. I think I've seen just about everyone now...:lookaroun

I know - I'm not terribly fond of pictures of myself...and I'm usually the one taking the pictures when we vacation. My hair is currently longer than that pic, but I'm thinking of getting it cut short again, with possibly highlights :shrug:

Nicole220

Original Poster
Yeah... there's actually alot of people I haven't seen... you being one of them. And, the one I find the most odd, Dana. For as much as she likes to walk around without pants, she's rather shy when it comes to sharing what she looks like! :lol:
:lol::lol:

GET A PICTURE OF THAT WOULD YA!??!?!

I actually did post a picture of myself and my gf on here once... I was dressed up as tinkerbell; she as Peter Pan...

yep you read that correctly...
Now that I have to see! :lol:

OT: we're about 100 posts away from a new thread.
Thread name...??

nibblesandbits

Yeah... there's actually alot of people I haven't seen... you being one of them. And, the one I find the most odd, Dana. For as much as she likes to walk around without pants, she's rather shy when it comes to sharing what she looks like! :lol:
Yeah...Dana's still a mystery to me too. I've seen just about everyone. Except her, Connor, and Freddy. (I think)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom