Magic Bands in November

I just checked, and as an AP holder I can now make FP+ selections through 11/23. Maybe they are doing a Nov test?

Yeah, I'm an AP holder as well. I got about half way through the FP+ selections I wanted when the website decided it didn't want to work anymore. I was using Firefox and switch to IE. That got me one Extra Disney Day (maybe they are mixing up their promotions!) but nothing more.

I'll try to finish up tomorrow.

LizC

Yeah, I'm an AP holder as well. I got about half way through the FP+ selections I wanted when the website decided it didn't want to work anymore. I was using Firefox and switch to IE. That got me one Extra Disney Day (maybe they are mixing up their promotions!) but nothing more.

I'll try to finish up tomorrow.

The website is VERY frustrating, I am often surprised that such a large company would not have a more user friendly website.

Good luck with your FP+ selections, and have a great trip!

I was able to make all fastpass+ selections for my stay 11/9 - 11/17, but still no luck on the magic bands...

Hmm, strange. I suppose it could be that Disney is still turning things on for November. We're am doing a split stay and MB was there for the first ressie (at Beach Club) but not the second (at Riverside). I'm sort of wondering if we'll get 2 sets of MBs or not. I reckon we'll find out soon enough.

GoofGoof

Premium Member
I was able to make all fastpass+ selections for my stay 11/9 - 11/17, but still no luck on the magic bands...

I'm in the same boat. I get the message that I can start to customize the bands but when I click on the link I get back to the generic page that says no bands are found. I was able to book all my FP+ reservations.

Dubman

I'm in the same boat. I get the message that I can start to customize the bands but when I click on the link I get back to the generic page that says no bands are found. I was able to book all my FP+ reservations.

That's exactly what was happening to me.. I've been checking about every half hour or so and was just able to access and customize my Magic Bands!! Have until 10/10 to make any changes.. Woo Hoo! (11/9-11/17 Pop)

Dubman

Hmm, strange. I suppose it could be that Disney is still turning things on for November. We're am doing a split stay and MB was there for the first ressie (at Beach Club) but not the second (at Riverside). I'm sort of wondering if we'll get 2 sets of MBs or not. I reckon we'll find out soon enough.

Had to split my reservation because of black-out dates for free dining.. Only prompted me for 1 set of Magic Bands. I got blue, pink for my wife, and yellow for my son. I am assuming they will give him a smaller kids size one? There wasn't an option to put childs age in. Put our first names for now, unless I can come up with something more creative.. :)

Tigger1988

Was finally able to link my AP voucher (it only allowed "will call" tickets a few weeks ago), choose FP+ selections and customize MagicBands today!

Rob562

Had to split my reservation because of black-out dates for free dining.. Only prompted me for 1 set of Magic Bands. I got blue, pink for my wife, and yellow for my son. I am assuming they will give him a smaller kids size one? There wasn't an option to put childs age in. Put our first names for now, unless I can come up with something more creative.. :)

Kid's bands are simply adult bands with the outer black portion torn off of it. (There's instructions included with the Band on how to do this)

Though make sure the Band doesn't fit him as-is first, because once you remove the outer part I don't think you can put it back on.

-Rob

GoofGoof

Premium Member
If anyone is still having trouble getting the bands try checking in (again) online. I had already checked in online but wasn't getting the customize band option. I clicked modify online checkin and went through the steps and when it was done the option appeared.:)

stevehousse

Original Poster
If anyone is still having trouble getting the bands try checking in (again) online. I had already checked in online but wasn't getting the customize band option. I clicked modify online checkin and went through the steps and when it was done the option appeared.:)

Thanks for the advice I will try that again! Was able to book all our FP but no magic band...48 days to go!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom