Magic Band selection changes daily?

Respo12

Original Poster
Anybody else notice the Magic Bands you are able to purchase at a discounted rate when you select your band for your trip seem to change? Almost every day when i check, theres a different one and another one is gone. Im talking about the ones they Charge $10 of $15 bucks additional for, with character designs on them.

Hcalvert

I saw this one when I was googling the 2020 Mickey one currently on the WDW site to see the other side of it. Has anyone seen this one come up for preordering?

1577895077700.png

Weather_Lady

Arg! I should have just confirmed. 3 of the 4 my family wanted are gone now.

If something good comes up before the trip I'm jumping in.

Another option, if you don't mind DIY-ing it, is to buy MagicBand skins to put on your MagicBand. There are several companies that offer them. We've gotten them in the past from MagicYourBand.com, and were really pleased with the quality. (Several that we bought and wore on our trip 2 years ago -- a couple are pictured below -- are still firmly affixed and going strong!)

32073028_10160267143465257_7448953427188514816_o.jpg

The_Jobu

Another option, if you don't mind DIY-ing it, is to buy MagicBand skins to put on your MagicBand. There are several companies that offer them. We've gotten them in the past from MagicYourBand.com, and were really pleased with the quality. (Several that we bought and wore on our trip 2 years ago -- a couple are pictured below -- are still firmly affixed and going strong!)

Your picture isn't visible for me. Not sure if it's my error?

That's a great idea though. I was all set to pick up the Epcot band as it's my favourite park, but they're gone now. Sticker would be a nice option.

Weather_Lady

Your picture isn't visible for me. Not sure if it's my error?

That's a great idea though. I was all set to pick up the Epcot band as it's my favourite park, but they're gone now. Sticker would be a nice option.

Sorry - I linked from Facebook and the privacy was set to Friends only. I tried to fix it - hopefully it works. If not, you'll have to trust me that the MagicBands look adorable. :)

HouCuseChickie

A little late to the party, but it's more than just daily. For this last trip, I found that my options were different nearly every 5 or so times I refreshed the page. Also, if I went onto ShopDisney and looked at a few on there, they would start appearing in my options. The frustrating part was when an option would appear on MDE and then at the end, it would tell me it's no longer available. I'd refresh the page, and it'd still be there. Either way...after a few days of playing around with all of this, the band I really wanted showed up.

DryerLintFan

Premium Member
Arg! I should have just confirmed. 3 of the 4 my family wanted are gone now.

If something good comes up before the trip I'm jumping in.

They'll all come back around. The trick is to have all the ones your family wants be available at the same time. I somehow got really lucky that all three of mine finally showed all at once. Idk how. But it's definitely a frustrating experience.

ELG13

That's what we always do!! My daughter loves picking hers out! I totally feel like it just adds another layer to the fun. I will say it gets overwhelming...I always find so many I like!!!!

disneygeek90

The options to upgrade are really, really bad. There’s currently only 5 on the site for an AP renewal. I appreciate the gesture but the options should be better.

disneygeek90

I think I'm just going to buy stickers instead at this rate
I buy a lot of bands. It’s my “pin trading” so to speak, but the options are pretty pathetic. It would be nice to add one to my collection at a discounted price that I actually like/want. A few weeks ago I was checking for my dad and by the time we debated over the Walt railroad or haunted mansion (a few mins after being on the site) both were sold out.

The_Jobu

I buy a lot of bands. It’s my “pin trading” so to speak, but the options are pretty pathetic. It would be nice to add one to my collection at a discounted price that I actually like/want. A few weeks ago I was checking for my dad and by the time we debated over the Walt railroad or haunted mansion (a few mins after being on the site) both were sold out.

I check once or twice a day and I didn't even know there was a haunted mansion one. I was all set to get the epcot one, waiting for my sister to make her choice and they were all gone when I came back.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom