Magic Band selection changes daily?

disneygeek90

I check once or twice a day and I didn't even know there was a haunted mansion one. I was all set to get the epcot one, waiting for my sister to make her choice and they were all gone when I came back.
Yep, basically same experience. And since then I haven’t seen any different or more added. This was the one, I believe it was $10
6F156C5F-FB42-4FF4-8A15-11D35B13AE9C.jpeg

ELG13

Ohh i do like that one. The options right now are pretty bland. The Rivera one seems to be the worst to me....it's for a pretty specific group of people for the most part. I'm just gonna pick plain ones and add stickers. The kids enjoy picking them.

WDW_Emily

I ended up with the castle one and my boyfriend just went red. We could never get the two we wanted to appear at the same time. I wish I could have paid and reserved mine then he got his later and they still shipped together. They appear and disappear from the site so quickly

xcrashx15

I saw this one when I was googling the 2020 Mickey one currently on the WDW site to see the other side of it. Has anyone seen this one come up for preordering?

View attachment 438176
I was checking daily for the last 2 weeks and this one came up a few days ago. I ended up ordering and it will be here on Monday. It was the first time I saw it and while I had been waiting for a few specific options, my patience for constantly checking the site ran out (plus it will be a nice match for my navy WDW shirt!).

The_Jobu

Yep, basically same experience. And since then I haven’t seen any different or more added. This was the one, I believe it was $10
View attachment 442412

Still haven't seen this one, that's an instabuy. Been checking a few times a day hoping the epcot or teal castle design would come back, but just seeing the same ol same ol.

At least there's always stickers. Got my eye on a metallic epcot that looks pretty nifty .

HolleBolleGijs

Still haven't seen this one, that's an instabuy. Been checking a few times a day hoping the epcot or teal castle design would come back, but just seeing the same ol same ol.

At least there's always stickers. Got my eye on a metallic epcot that looks pretty nifty .
Don’t give up hope! I was checking for a few weeks, then one day the Epcot band showed up. Got it instantly lol. Although I will say I kind of prefer the MagicYourBand Epcot sticker design since they go the length of the band + the puck. The official one stops awkwardly early to make room for Epcot/WDW logos near the puck.

The_Jobu

Don’t give up hope! I was checking for a few weeks, then one day the Epcot band showed up. Got it instantly lol. Although I will say I kind of prefer the MagicYourBand Epcot sticker design since they go the length of the band + the puck. The official one stops awkwardly early to make room for Epcot/WDW logos near the puck.

Totally agree.

Plus the sticker is shiny! 😃

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom