Maelstrom

jedimaster1227

How many of you never miss riding Maelstrom. We've been going for 14 years and love this ride. It's a family ritual.

I try not to miss it, but after going to Epcot every week, I get lazy and come up with the excuse that 20 minutes is too much of a wait time for the Maelstrom. "Back! Back! Over the falls!" :D

MaElStRoMRoCkS!!!1!11!1

Oh boy... Memories... :lookaroun

yeS IT doES!!!!!!1ONEONEONEone

I don't think you get the reference...

Courtney488

I'm absolutely terrified of water rides like that with hills...I can't explain why. Even that tiny one on Pirates makes me super nervous. They just freak me out. So no, I've never done this one.

Shadowdawn

I adore this ride. When I was a kid, I'd watch the waterfall outside the ride to see if any of the boats were going to go over the falls. I kept thinking "maybe the troll will push the next one over".

RedBaron

I dont think I have ever gone to Epcot and have not rode Malestrom. I wish they could do something about the film at the end of the ride though. (Unless they have since I have last been there?) I guess I will find out soon enough. I also agree that the CM's in Norway are above average good looking.

DisneyPirate85

2 years ago It broke down on us, we sit there for 20 minutes, watched all the Norway kids leave, then finally maintence showed up and boy were they P.O.! Kept saying how sorry they were and how unthoughtfull the Kids from Norway were to leave us that long! We were going to build a Raft from our parka's and swim out. But hey we met some fun ppl and shared some great laughs.
THANK GOD for the refurb this year. :sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom