Maelstrom reopening date ???

KevinPage

Original Poster
Is there any idea when this will re-open? I assume it was just a general rehab, not them adding anything special or NEW to the ride?

Lilo

I hope its up and running when we are there for Thanksgiving. That was the first real ride for him when he was younger. He's now 6 and is really looking forward to it.

Vernonpush

We are going in early December and would miss it if its not open. We have ridden it AND stayed for the movie every visit.

Horizons38

Premium Member
October 18th is the reopen date according to the info from WDW.:animwink: Today i guess ! Wow , I didn't even realize today's date !

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Cool!

Has anyone been on the rehabbed Maelstrom yet?

Any changes....?
Any big diffrences?

Any info would be great...thanks :)

agdbeanie

Originally posted by Vernonpush
We are going in early December and would miss it if its not open. We have ridden it AND stayed for the movie every visit.

You actually stayed for the movie. We have only done that once. I sort of feel bad when the Norwegian people that work there watch us move quickly to the exit side of the theater, but I would do the same thing for any movie I've seen before that wasn't like One Man's Dream or something...the waiting area for the movie is really cute. They should add a store or something in there so people can stay there longer. Some sort of booth/stand would suffice. Okay, sorry it's late and I'm rambling:snore:

DanielJ

hmm :veryconfu i wonder what changes they did make to maelstrom?
I wonder if they changed the little norwegian town section at the end of the ride part of the attraction?

oh well will check it out when i get there in 3 days time!

Daniel :)

Lilo

Please let us know. I can't wait. Nov. 24th is not too far away when you think how fast this year has been going.:sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom