Maelstrom reopening date ???

TURKEY

Originally posted by pepsistar
:lol: The "Monster troll" as my grandson calls it, is one of his favorites!! :D I hope they repainted some of the area in/on the ride with more gow in the dark type paint---- That would liven it up a little. Will be wating for a report from those of you going to WDW soon..

I wish they would make a Troll we could buy that was a little more affordable, or have some items for the children. My grandson always wants one (troll) but we have not gotten him one due to the cost and being afraid it would break. :(

Wood one maybe/plastic looking wood???? mmmmmmmmmmmm

You might be able to buy maelstromisok.

jcrb

I went on Maestrom last weekend. The only new thing was the boarding gates. Rest of the ride was just like before the renovations.

Passport

Originally posted by jcrb
I went on Maestrom last weekend. The only new thing was the boarding gates. Rest of the ride was just like before the renovations.
Are you sure the rock with a face just before you get to the polar bears was there all this time? I don't remember it or it growling as you went by.
I did notice the little rock climber just before the oil rig scene was removed.

jcrb

that's true - now that I think about it, he was not there

Hey has the Red Lights square in all of the scenes been always their. I think their to open the doors.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom