Maelstrom or Rio de Tempo?

sbkline

Original Poster
I'm not sure how to put one of those official poll things at the top of the thread, but this is a poll to see which of those two boat rides is most favored by the posters here. I think my vote goes for Rio de Tempo. Last year, I had that darn song stuck in my head almost all the way back from FL. :lol:

Does anyone know how to get the poll thing to show on the top of this?

Chape19714

I'm with Corrus, Rio is just too intense. :lol:

MAELSTORM all the way! except for that movie afterwards, that's just dumb, imho. If they really wanted everyone to see it, they'd put it before the ride, but I'm not giving them any ideas, It would require some huge queue re-working, so it's not worth it. I'd settle for a bypass hallway, or maybe I'll just use that backstage hallway from the town behind the theatre, and into the Fastpass/Exit Area :lol:.

natalia1681

They are both so great! I love the fact that the Rio never has any kind of lines. I also love the temple at the beginning of the ride.

But Maelstrom is so great also!:D:D:D

SirGoofy

Maelstrom hands down. It's a fun ride, just a tad too short.

Rio makes me want to take a power drill to my head. :brick:

YAY! Post #900!

mouseketeer53

My sister totally disagrees with me, but I don't even think of Rio as a ride. It's just a place to cool off and sit down on a hot day. Maelstrom, on the other hand, is GREAT! When I come out, I get right back on the end of the line and go again.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom