Made my 180's today - woot!

DznyGrlSD

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
:sohappy::sohappy::sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

I was up bright and early (6am) today to make my 180 ressies and got EVERYTHING I wanted :sohappy::sohappy:

LeCellier Dinner
Ohana Dinner
50's Prime Dinner
Chef Mickey's Dinner
Liberty Tree Tavern Dinner (Before MVMCP)
Hoop Dee Doo Category 1
Cindy's Dinner

:sohappy:

DznyGrlSD

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
Just curious if you were able to get all the times you wanted. My 180 days is next week.

I got all of the times I wanted except for LeCellier. The only time they had left was 9:10pm. I'm going to try again when they release the Candlelight Processional Dining Packages for an earlier time.

coltow

I got all of the times I wanted except for LeCellier. The only time they had left was 9:10pm. I'm going to try again when they release the Candlelight Processional Dining Packages for an earlier time.
Thanks, we are going ot skip Le Cellier that trip so I have faith that I will get all the times I want.

DisneyGigi

Glad you got everything that you wanted.:) We were able to this time but we had to take a 4:30 Le Cellier. I am just glad to get it though!

bigtotoro

Made mine this morning as well for 12/1-12/5
12/1 California Grill
12/2 Coral Reef/Jiko
12/3 Kona/Flying Fish
12/4 ?/Victoria and Albert's
12/5 Brown Derby

Kelsybelle

:sohappy::sohappy::sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

I was up bright and early (6am) today to make my 180 ressies and got EVERYTHING I wanted :sohappy::sohappy:

LeCellier Dinner
Ohana Dinner
50's Prime Dinner
Chef Mickey's Dinner
Liberty Tree Tavern Dinner (Before MVMCP)
Hoop Dee Doo Category 1
Cindy's Dinner

:sohappy:

Good for you! It makes me happy when people get all the reservations they wanted! I won't be at 180 days until November. Until then I'll just sit back and plan my attack!

Tiggerfanatic

Good for you! My 180-day mark is only 8 days away, and I've got 3 of the same choices you have on your list - Chef Mickey's for dinner, Liberty Tree w/ MVMCP and, for the first time, the Hoop-De-Doo. I hope I have good luck, too!

Main Street USA

Made mine this morning as well for 12/1-12/5
12/1 California Grill
12/2 Coral Reef/Jiko
12/3 Kona/Flying Fish
12/4 ?/Victoria and Albert's
12/5 Brown Derby
I know there are a lot of people who do it, but I have no idea how you guys can spend that much time sitting down and eating. I try to make 2 or 3 sit downs for the whole week, and you have almost two every day!

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
I think we make our sit downs because this is really the only time we are off our feet. I have all my dining set up for both my August and my October trips.

Pam

bigtotoro

I know there are a lot of people who do it, but I have no idea how you guys can spend that much time sitting down and eating. I try to make 2 or 3 sit downs for the whole week, and you have almost two every day!
I like to sit down and actually enjoy my food. I try to limit the amount of junk I eat at home, so obviously I would do so on vacation. Now...I cannot have fine dining at home more than once a month (if that). That's why WDW is a treat. Food is one of the main reasons we go. And as I have been there a time or two, I don't feel compelled to rush around and see every little thing.

Main Street USA

I guess it's not the sitting down that amazes me so much as the amount of food that is. I love to eat at WDW, but if I ate two sit downs a day I'd feel awful for everything else. If we ate one a day, we'd probably split something from a counter service location for our other meal in the parks.

I also don't like to have a place locked in to eat at every single night. I like to plan, but some days you might feel like being at the MK instead of Epcot, but you have a PS, you know?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom