Madame Leotas Ring

luv

I'm glad this thread was (kind of) started. I never knew they put a ring in the new section and will look for it next fall. :)

George Lucas on a Bench

It's ironic that they added a phoney version of the ring when the original ring wasn't really a ring at all. Yet, it was obviously way cooler. Why add a reference to the ring instead of just leaving the original ring? What??

Patricia Melton

I would really like Disney to do a movie on the Haunted Mansion that's good. I'd love it to be an animated, not live action movie though. It could also be a Tim Burton stop motion film.

I'd like the movie to have the hatbox ghost in it and the other ghosts and to tell the stories of all the ghosts in the mansion and how they got there.

It is such a rich story and would be so fun to finally at least see it on the screen.

MarkTwain

I would really like Disney to do a movie on the Haunted Mansion that's good. I'd love it to be an animated, not live action movie though. It could also be a Tim Burton stop motion film.

I'd like the movie to have the hatbox ghost in it and the other ghosts and to tell the stories of all the ghosts in the mansion and how they got there.

It is such a rich story and would be so fun to finally at least see it on the screen.

From your mouth to Guillermo del Toro's ears:

http://moviesblog.mtv.com/2011/08/1...aunted-mansion-screenplay-is-nearly-complete/

luv

I got the Haunted Mansion movie at a garage sale for $.10

I tried to watch it, but it was so bad and the phone rang...I've never seen the whole thing.

Poor Eddie Murphy. He was so good, once upon a time.

George Lucas on a Bench

I do not support a Haunted Mansion movie like that. Some things need to be kept vague and that includes everything inside the Haunted Mansion. I know there is supposedly a story to it, but it's totally irrelevant to the ride. Pirates made a cool movie with all original characters and typically original situations, only drawing some vague inspiration from the ride overall.

Just imagine what horrible effects such a movie could have on the original ride. HM movie starring the Dread family? Dear God.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom