Mad Tea Party refurb

daverube

Orange-Pekoe or Earl Grey?????

And I happened to like the Haiku!!! It's just too bad it was lost on a bunch of rubes!!!

dave

Eyorefan

Screamscape says that they are going to have to take the roof off of the teacups to remove parts of the structure.

Well, they'll have to if they are going to replace the current tea cups with all new ones complete with speakers that will blast music directly into your ears while you spin.

Chape19714

I am SO BUMMED, of all attractions to be closed on my Trip, the Mad Tea Party is one of them! AHHH!!!!

:lookaroun

Kidding, just kidding. Here's to hoping it'll be open in time for the 22nd, when the holiday rush hits.

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
*shrug* I wont miss it. However.. it was fun getting another forum member almost sick on one. :lol::lookaroun

Figment1986

this just in... they are going to make it IMPOSSABLE to spin these cups fast... thats right inspired by the hit referb at Disneyland, they are plussing the attraction making it impossable to spin the cups fast!

This is of course all part of the year of a million dreams/clones/churros/jokes ;)

GothMickey

Maybe they will make the tea cups into a flying saucer ride themed to the little green aliens from Toy Story. That way Pixar can start their expansion into Fantasyland.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom