Lunching Pad New Menu (No Turkey Legs)

DonaldDoleWhip

Coming here to defend the new hot dogs...

Got the taco hot dog today. The cashier asked me if I wanted chips and I said no, but my bill only came to $6 or something. I think the $8 is a meal that includes chips, because on my receipt it said "Taco Dog Only ... $6.09"

Furthermore, the hot dog was really big, served on a large white roll (not the fragile wheat bun from Casey's) and there was a good amount of topping (even without the sour cream, which I left off). So while sometimes I feel like a classic Casey's dog with mustard and sauerkraut, the hot dogs there are $4.89 and not really as filling. Lunching Pad's new dogs aren't that overpiced (well, compared to Casey's), and honestly I liked it. Turkey legs are repulsive to me, but they're still available elsewhere.

NMBC1993

I'm so excited to see something new in the parks that isn't trying to be healthy or low carb or something. I'm getting sick and tired of seeing all these [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]whole grain offerings that have been taking over all my favorite locations. I'm not saying it's bad to have different offerings for all different tastes but don't take away foods that might not be the best for you and only leave the healthy options, I still miss the twinkie tiramisu at Pop Century. To me if your on a diet or something on vacation and you know a food is bad for you, then don't eat it but don't make it miserable for the rest of us by taking the unhealthy options away....ok my rant is over:wave:
[/FONT]

jakeman

I'm confused.

GymLeaderPhil never said the pretzels were going away.

We have confirmed reports that the pretzels are still there.

Why are we worried that the pretzels aren't there? Did I miss something?

RSoxNo1

I'm confused.

GymLeaderPhil never said the pretzels were going away.

We have confirmed reports that the pretzels are still there.

Why are we worried that the pretzels aren't there? Did I miss something?

I thought I'd have to go to Disneyland to get the pretzels, don't worry - crisis averted.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom