Lunching Pad New Menu (No Turkey Legs)

SoupBone

A small win for the "watching people eat turkey legs makes me want to vomit violently" crowd.

Sorry but those people are maroons (Bugs Bunny anyone?). If watching someone eat anything (turkey leg, tacos, ice cream) makes them ill then maybe they shouldn't be out in public. I wonder if someone eating fried chicken makes them ill too. I realize a few people on this board will be upset but seriously you might have issues if this makes you sick. :ROFLOL: :drevil::lol:

Biff215

They really fit better in FronL so I'm okay with it (not that hot dogs are all that futuristic, but then again, neither is TL).

When I was a CP, my roommate worked at the Lunching Pad. We always had a full stock of turkey legs in our frig back at Vista Way, which got disgusting after a while. Haven't eaten one since!

David S.

During the winter months when there are more migratory seagulls in the area, I've seen some swoop down towards guests in Frontierland with turkey legs, and steal them!

Phonedave

Not a fan of hot dogs myself - especialy the ones used at WDW (What is so great about 'all beef' - pork makes things damn tasty)

But that's just me. Other's scarf them down all day long.

At least it is somthing new, even if it does not appeal to me personaly.

-dave

EmperorMilenko

So what exactly do these two specialty dogs consist of...I get the whole taco and steak and cheese thing, but I'm looking for more detail on this taco one :veryconfu

mp2bill

darth_vader_noooo1.jpg

Hahahahaha!

Dwarful

I'm not a fan of hot dogs myself, but even if I was...no way am I paying $8.00 for one hot dog...I don't care how much stuff you pile on. I must admit this has no impact on us as we have never had a turkey leg either.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom