Lunch at Playhouse Disney Play n Dine at MGM

ryguy

Looking for some feedback about the lunch that is served at the Playhouse Disney character Meal. Food quality and character interaction is what I am curious about.
Also I thought I read a rumour about them possibly pulling Rollie Pollie Ollie and adding Little Einsteins to the Playhouse Disney Show. Does anybody have any info about that. Thanks for your time. :wave:

Cinderella1976

We went to the lunch at the Play & Dine @ Hollywood & Vine with the Playhouse Disney Characters in December and it was alot of fun. The character interaction was really good. They sang songs and danced with the little ones. It was a buffet and the food was good. I highly recommend it for the younger kids. I am sorry, but I don't know anyting about Rollie Pollie Ollie and the Little Einsteins being added to the show, but it would be a great addition.

Upvote 0
According to the disney website the play and dine breakfast and lunch have jojo and goliath and leo and June from Little Einsteins. We have adr there for breakfast in early may.

Upvote 0

disneydudette

We ate there January 07'

The characters were Jojo, Goliath, Leo, and June. The character interaction was AWESOME. June even fed my daughter her lunch! Our waitress was great and took our 18mo up in the middle to dance while the songs were playing. The food choice was perfect, had a little everything for everyone in our party. A little tip would be to book an early lunch, we were able to choose from breakfast and lunch offerings. Who could ever turn down Mickey waffles?

We ate at Chef Mickeys the next morning and was rather disapointed with that experience compared to this. Characters were rushed and the atmosphere wasn't as fun. :shrug:

Our 18mo is very familiar with those 2 shows, which made it that much more enjoyable. The only character she hesitated with was Goliath, but I think that was an "omg giant cat" type thing. lol.

You'll have a blast... kids were constantly dancing and laughing, even ours in her high chair. They still had "quiet" time where we could eat and characters would come around which was nice.

Upvote 0

Aurora_25

For playhouse disney show- I thought that Rollie Polly Olie was changed out for JoJo's circus already- am I wrong in that? The last time we went (Feb of this year) I remember JoJo, Stanley and Winnie the pooh being the main ones and don't recall Rollie there at all, but I could be mistaken.....

Upvote 0

GrowingUpDisney

Last time we were there (Oct 2006) Rollie was still there. Maybe they have just removed that segment in preparation for the Little Einsteins addition?:shrug:

I know my 3 yr old will enjoy the Little Einsteins (if indeed added) when we head back down this October.

Niki

Upvote 0

maharet97a

We had breakfast there las month and as PP mentioned, it's JoJo, Goliath, Leo and June. Character interaction was wonderful. The crowd was so small that they had plenty of time to go around to the tables more than once. Food was great for breakfast. We haven't done lunch yet, but expect to on our next visit, so I can't comment on lunch food. The singing and dancing was lots of fun. The kids were so cute. They sing songs from several of the PH Disney shows and as was said above, invited everyone to sing and dance with them
dscf0969vi2.jpg

dscf0970yz8.jpg

dscf0971ni9.jpg

Upvote 0

autigger

We went to "Play and Dine at Hollywood and Vine" last September and loved it. We went for breakfast and everything was well done and very organized. This meal had the most character interaction of any of our character meals. It had singing, dancing and a lot of personal attention.

I would also second the comment above that said Chef Mickey's was somewhat of a letdown after this. Although we enjoyed Chef Mickey's, when we went the following day, it was not as good as Playhouse Disney's Play and Dine at Hollywood and Vine.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom