Lunch at Be Our Guest

seahawk7

I don't think so. I could be wrong though. We were able to book two fastpasses our last trip for the BOG lunch. However, we had to use the first one before booking the second one. Keep trying, I hope you get one!

lebeau

Is it impossible to book lunch at Be Our Guest? I have been trying to use the FastPass for Be Our Guest since we were able to start booking FastPasses for our August vacation, and I have had no luck. Is there anything else I can do other than just keep trying to access it using https://beourguestlunch.disney.go.com/ ?

It opens up around 30 days in advance. They seem to open up in blocks, so you never know exactly when to start trying. I would recommend looking daily around 35 days in advance.

Also, watch for posts around here. I got it because someone posted about it opening up for their dates in the trip planning forum.

Good luck.

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
It does not open until 30 days prior. Also even if you don't get one the wait is not that bad. We have done with and without and waited at the longest 20 minutes or so in line. :)

disney4life2008

Thanks for the replies. Our agent said she thought they opened up around 60 days from our trip, which was June 4. I will keep trying because my 2 little girls would love to eat there.

I am 60 but I cant. It says no fast passes avalaible but I do not know if they means there are not left or if I can book until 30.

LWB

Keep trying! Your window likely hasn't opened up yet. Even when you are within 30 days, keep trying again and again ... other time slots will open as people change their plans around so you might still find something you want.

lebeau

Thanks for the replies. Our agent said she thought they opened up around 60 days from our trip, which was June 4. I will keep trying because my 2 little girls would love to eat there.

I think I would be a little concerned about that travel agent since it has been widely reported that the window opens around 30 days. 60 is for regular FPs. Hopefully this isn't a travel agent who specializes in Disney trips!

Got a lunch ressie for our up coming June trip. Had to email Disney for the reservation ID number. I guess it was nowhere to to found on any of my info.

The dates don't open up consistently at 30 days or any other number of days. It seems to be quite arbitrary lately. Disney will open up the dates to a certain point, maybe 3-4 weeks away, and then won't move that date for some time. It isn't a rolling date, like the 180 days to make regular ADRs - it just sticks in one place until they decide to change it. Another discussion board is reporting that the dates are only open until maybe July 7 or 8. If you check your dates and it is saying that there are no FP+ available, it is almost certainly because those dates haven't opened up yet. The frustrating thing about that website is that it will let you search for any date in the future, rather than just telling you that those dates aren't open. If your dates have opened, I would almost guarantee that there will be times available. Most tourists just don't know about the BoG FP+, so it isn't that hard to get a FP+ once the window opens. And it doesn't do any good to call WDW - neither the dining CMs or the tech support people have been able to give any correct information about this. The dining CMs continue to maintain that the only way to get a FP+ is to get an email invitation, which we all know isn't true. And the tech support people have no access to this FP+ system and can't help at all.

Sparkle81

When I went in December, the date I wanted didn't open up until 7 or 10 days in advance (I can't remember exactly, but I know I was already on my trip!). Best advice is to just keep checking every day, and it will open up for you eventually :)
Good luck!

kasey1988

I am also keeping an eye on this (we are going in September), on another form there is a huge thread where people are posting the dates they are able to book, it seems they are booking up until July 11th right now.. Keep checking tho you never know when dianey will add dates!

Texas84

Are we still talking about lunch? I log in and it only lets me look at the current week and never asks for a reservation number. I've tried several times and it only shows a week. Wonder if it has something to do with the annual pass?

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Are we still talking about lunch? I log in and it only lets me look at the current week and never asks for a reservation number. I've tried several times and it only shows a week. Wonder if it has something to do with the annual pass?
Yes, it is an AP thing. I have a resort reservation on 7/17 but there is no place for me to put in the confirmation number so the only BOG date options I can get are the next seven days.

cw1982

I wonder, though, if enough people know about the fastpasses to make them hard to come by if you can't book them until that week? It doesn't seem like Disney does much to publicize their availability beyond sending an email that appears to show up right before guests arrive for their trip. Besides, if others have the same experience I have, emails like those are not showing up in my primary inbox, so even people who get the email might miss it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom