News lululemon store coming to Disney Springs replacing the Trophy Room

WDWtraveler

Photo update as of Friday, May 22, 2020.

IMG_2982.JPG

invader

They’ve already got stores in Winter Park and Millenia and they’ve recently closed their outlet to move into a larger outlet store.

Excited for this but not quite sure I understand it, you’re better off taking the two minute drive down 535.

halltd

Photo update as of Thursday, August 6, 2020. The signage has been up for several days now.

View attachment 489329
WHOA! It's a pedestrian mall. Why do they need a sign that massive and that high up? OUCH! I don't remember any other retailer having signage this giant. But, maybe I'm forgetting. This design is definitely leaning more generic outlet mall and less immersive themed environment. :(

Lil Copter Cap

WHOA! It's a pedestrian mall. Why do they need a sign that massive and that high up? OUCH! I don't remember any other retailer having signage this giant. But, maybe I'm forgetting. This design is definitely leaning more generic outlet mall and less immersive themed environment. :(

I’m unsure of what you mean? Most every store has huge signage unless they’re a smaller boutique store (Stance comes to mind) But even then...

Under Armor next door has a massive emblem, World of Disney is probably the largest sign in existence at DS, Uniqlo is bright red, etc, etc.

halltd

I’m unsure of what you mean? Most every store has huge signage unless they’re a smaller boutique store (Stance comes to mind) But even then...

Under Armor next door has a massive emblem, World of Disney is probably the largest sign in existence at DS, Uniqlo is bright red, etc, etc.
Compared to the scale of the facade they’re on the other signs don’t seem this big though. Maybe it’s because their name is long, or because it’s pure white...I dunno. It just seems out of scale to this facade....and also seems cheap. Just my opinion.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom