Luggage Tags???

soin2disney

Hi,
Anyone have a picture of the NEW luggage tags????? Also still looking for a picture of the new refillable mugs......Anyone have pictures??? Thanks :wave:

mr_braver23

picture.php

Just got mine 3 days ago!!

:wave:

Upvote 0

mickeysshoes

My kids will be so excited when we get ours. I had to hear last year...why are they the same as the ones we already have...this is no fun.....NOT this year!!! :sohappy: :lol:

Thanks for sharing!!!

Upvote 0

disneygirl1

YAY!!! :sohappy: I was just wondering if they would have new luggage tags this year! I can't wait to get ours in the mail, but I'm thinking we got some time before ours gets here since we don't check in till 8/31!

Upvote 0

mousefan1972

You haven't seen a picture of the new refillable mugs because they aren't out yet.

I'm sure someone will post a pic as soon as they are available for sale.

Upvote 0

Mikester71

I got my luggage tags a few weeks ago and they are the old design.....I like the new ones...they are cute!

My wife just went in to CAA and picked up our trip packet yesterday morning and I was disappointed to see we got the old "What Will You Celebrate?" ones when she got home with everything. Was really hoping to get the new ones shown in this thread. Just our luck! :brick:

Am also hoping to see new mugs out before we head down in two weeks, but not counting on it!

Upvote 0

Tiggerrules

Interestingly, I added a day to our stay coming up and received a second set of luggage tags. First set was a 3d version of just the castle this second set was like the ones pictured above with the characters added. Both within a couple weeks of each other.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom