Lucky

themouseman

Original Poster
Sorry not sure if there was anything about this already, but I was just watching the discovery channel and the were talking about Lucky an animatronic dinosaur that wondered AK it looked really cool ... does anyone have any other information about him?

Pongo

There's lots of information EVERYWHERE about Lucky. You can search the WDWMagic website and that would help. Also go to the Animal Kingdom webpage at disney.com.

Basically he's the most advanced free-roaming Audio-Animatronic ever created. Very cool stuff.

CaliSurfer182

Yeah Lucky is the first of a "new-breed" of animatronics. The "dino" has a show/meet & greet in the Dinorama area of Dinoland USA, where he/she walks and pulls a cart around accompanied by a "paleontologist". This "paleontologist" basically demonstrates Lucky's abilities to the crowd in various meets, and I believe Lucky is scheduled to be at the AK for another two months.

Lucky first appeared in Disney's California Adventure a while back.

Rockstar

Lucky The Dinosaur originated in Disneyland and they brought him to Disneyworld for a two month stint. The next stop he makes will be Tokyo. He makes scheduled appearances throughout the day in Dinoland located at AK.
Just like Pongo said......He's very cool. He walks around with his trainer and stops a few times and interacts with an audience member.....He signs autographs with his mouth.....A four leaf clover no less (can you guess why?......lol).....Grunts,laughs, groans.....It's truly amazing how they made this animatronic.......A defiantly don't miss if you go before the first week of July.

napnet

Any idea about when Lucky roams the park? We are going Saturday and I wanted to be sure to see him but was only going to spend a few hours in AK. Does he have hours he keeps? I coudlnt find this information anywhere.

BonzoAPD

napnet said:
Any idea about when Lucky roams the park? We are going Saturday and I wanted to be sure to see him but was only going to spend a few hours in AK. Does he have hours he keeps? I coudlnt find this information anywhere.

I saw Lucky when I was there. He was in DinoLand USA and I believe that is the only area he roams.

Disney_Belle

napnet said:

I saw him on May 22nd at 11:15 when he came out. Make sure you see Lucky he is amazing!

bears163

man this sucks i just read on screamscape that lucky will be gone at the end of july. that was quick. never got to see him. :cry:

Slipknot

napnet said:

Starting at 10:00am, 11:15am, 12:30pm, 1:45pm, etc. Just add an hour and 15 minutes between every show till closing.

Slipknot

bgraham34 said:
I have never seen him. Is it worth checking out.

Yes. Even if you are an adult and know it is just a machine, it still is amazing to see it walking around and interacting with people and his environment.

Merlin

Account Suspended
Rockstar said:
Lucky The Dinosaur originated in Disneyland and they brought him to Disneyworld for a two month stint. The next stop he makes will be Tokyo. He makes scheduled appearances throughout the day in Dinoland located at AK.
Just like Pongo said......He's very cool. He walks around with his trainer and stops a few times and interacts with an audience member.....He signs autographs with his mouth.....A four leaf clover no less (can you guess why?......lol).....Grunts,laughs, groans.....It's truly amazing how they made this animatronic.......A defiantly don't miss if you go before the first week of July.

I don't get the four leaf clover reference. Can someone explain?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom