LTT cuts it's operating hours

wdwfan22

I still say the food taste like a frozen dinner LOL Tony's is a much better option for Magic Kingdom dining. We did Liberty Tree last year because nothing else was available and swore we will never do it agian.

aladdin2007

I still say the food taste like a frozen dinner LOL Tony's is a much better option for Magic Kingdom dining. We did Liberty Tree last year because nothing else was available and swore we will never do it agian.

Agree with all of the above. Though we thought lunch was a tad more calm than dinner, but the service does seem rushed and the food just sits in the kitchen already made up, it comes out instantly after you order it.

harryk

LTL when had characters was always packed. Tony's with no characters is still packed. CRT - characters are expected and are there. No place else in the park has table service!! Bring back the characters in LTL and the place will remained packed until closing time. Buffets are not table service.

BrittanyRose428

I agree that the characters should come back. I think the food there is just average, but the characters dressed in colonial garb made it really fun before.

GatorDisney

LTL when had characters was always packed. Tony's with no characters is still packed. CRT - characters are expected and are there. No place else in the park has table service!! Bring back the characters in LTL and the place will remained packed until closing time. Buffets are not table service.
The Plaza Restaurant has table service. My wife and I have found it to be very delicious and at a very reasonable price compared to CS at MK.

wolf359

The Plaza Restaurant has table service. My wife and I have found it to be very delicious and at a very reasonable price compared to CS at MK.

I agree, though part of the Plaza's charm is the tiny dining room which doesn't exactly lend itself to being much of a player in the overall table service landscape at the Magic Kingdom.

I'd love to see Liberty Tree offer something better than mass quantities of lackluster food at dinner. A nice Signature restaurant that isn't drenched in characters is something MK could use.

aladdin2007

I agree, though part of the Plaza's charm is the tiny dining room which doesn't exactly lend itself to being much of a player in the overall table service landscape at the Magic Kingdom.

I'd love to see Liberty Tree offer something better than mass quantities of lackluster food at dinner. A nice Signature restaurant that isn't drenched in characters is something MK could use.

Agree, Cinderellas Royal Table kinda use to be the signature place to go, before it became a full time characters only thing. I miss going there, now cant even get near it nor afford it. We like Plaza too, fairly easy to get into for lunch, but people sure do complain at dinner when they walk up and get told they are booked. Hopefully beasts castle will relieve this a bit but not sure.

sleepy01020

we went there in Feb, just Dh and I on our first night, food was good and our server was nice but once the bill arrived I canceled our other buffet meals. We just don't eat enough to justify the $$ anymore.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom