Love Is In The Air..

real mad hatter

Original Poster
Good Morning Everyone..Now as usual,my thread headliner is misleading,but hang with me..The love I talk about,is the love of food,and what is in the air.? The smell of food..Yesterday on my " Popcorn " thread,I was interested to read how some of us are attracted by the smell of hot buttery popcorn..So here's my question..What food aromas make you want to buy it.. You may be walking up Main st USA,when you smell the candy from the confectioners.Also what food aromas do you hate the smell of.?..I swear I could smell the freshly baked warm cinnamon rolls when I strolled into the main st bakery at rope drop,I knew right away what I was having for breakfast,no menu required.As far as the " Yuck " department.There is one clear winner in my book..Yep,you guessed it..That turkey leg...So tell us your your favourite and your non favourite at WDW.?;)

sgtmgd

Good Morning Everyone..Now as usual,my thread headliner is misleading,but hang with me..The love I talk about,is the love of food,and what is in the air.? The smell of food..Yesterday on my " Popcorn " thread,I was interested to read how some of us are attracted by the smell of hot buttery popcorn..So here's my question..What food aromas make you want to buy it.. You may be walking up Main st USA,when you smell the candy from the confectioners.Also what food aromas do you hate the smell of.?..I swear I could smell the freshly baked warm cinnamon rolls when I strolled into the main st bakery at rope drop,I knew right away what I was having for breakfast,no menu required.As far as the " Yuck " department.There is one clear winner in my book..Yep,you guessed it..That turkey leg...So tell us your your favourite and your non favourite at WDW.?;)

Yep I agree that the Emu/Turkey leg is about as bad as it gets...the popcorn smell is fantastic and I dont eat alot of it..there are alot of great smells on main street...heck I dont drink coffee but like thge smell of it..I'll pay more attention when Im there in a few very short weeks

Zman-ks

Gee I wonder how many carbs can be eaten there in a day?
75.gif
:D

I keep pushing the limit on that one... :p

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom