LOST VIDEO CAMERA ON SUNDAY, 2/28 in ORLANDO DISNEY MAGIC KINGDOM

CrazyaboutGoofy

This has happened to us twice. The first time the kids were trying to trick housekeeping and hid their dolls under the sheets. Of course, it was the same day they changed the sheets. We did not realize my DD doll was missing until the day we were leaving. I contacted housekeeping and also told Lost and Found. About a week or so after we got home, it was mailed to us. The last time this happened was last summer, we lost our camcorder bag with tapes from the day before. I was more upset about the lost tape than the bag. We were not sure if we left it at 1900 Park Fare or in MK. We called lost and found for the Grand Floridian and went to Guest Services in MK and told them what the bag looked like and what was in it. About a week or so later, we got it in the mail with the missing tape.

What I do now, is I put our Last Name and Cell phone number on stickers and place them on anything I don't want to lose, like camcorders, DS, MP3 players, cameras, etc.

Disney is very good about trying to find your lost items and getting them back to you as soon as possible. Good Luck!

Chu-Chi Face

I lost my driving licence whilst there a few years ago. Lost and found told me that they didn't have it. The shop where I was last told me they didn't have it. Yet 3 weeks later after returning home, it was posted back to me in the UK.

Don't give up hope just yet.

kev24135

I lost a wallet with $300 at the poly. and got it back at lost and found at the hotel, so maybe society still has some decent people. dont give up hope. I went three times and it didnt make its way to lost and found until 2 days after i lost it.

Bigart

without reading every thread I am sure you have tried lost and found:
if not: 407-824-4321
they are extremely helpful

BigRedDad

If Disney's L&F does not have it look on eBay. If you have the serial number, check listings on eBay. If someone is selling an item that is the same as yours, you can ask eBay to contact the member for the serial number.

IWorkWTeeth

We've lost 2 phones and a camera and always gotten them back. Call Disney direct and have them transfer you to lost and found. They get everything turned in that is lost in the parks and they will ship them home to you. I hope you get it back!!!!!

MKCP 1985

All part of the great circle of life. . . sometimes one person's bad luck is someone else's good fortune. Perhaps the person who found the camera has a desperate need - tell yourself that at least. It may help you to lose the anger since the camera probably isn't coming back. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom