LOST merchandise?

CommandoDisney

Original Poster
No not missing souveniers, i mean merchandise from the tv show LOST... has anyone seen it in the parks? at least DHS? last time i was there, i didnt find any, but why not? i figured id ask since the show is currently airing new episodes and my last trip they werent so.... maybe? anyone?

PeoplemoverTTA

In October they had some Lost t-shirts in the ToT shop....I'll be in the parks later this week and I'll have to see if they still sell it there.

Pippa

When I was there in December they had some t shirts at DHS in the shop that you exit the Backlot Tour from, it's by the AFI display.
I got a cute t shirt for a friend that said "Sawyer would get Lost with me", she loved it!!

megaroostitch

When I was there in December they had some t shirts at DHS in the shop that you exit the Backlot Tour from, it's by the AFI display.
I got a cute t shirt for a friend that said "Sawyer would get Lost with me", she loved it!!
I so want that shirt!! I hope they still sell these shirts when we go down.:)

DallasDis

Yes. The last two times I was there (January 08 and July 07) there was LOST merc in the shop after the Backlot Tour. They had a lot both times I was there. Everything from action figures and T-shirts to Season 3 DVDs and Blu-Rays. They even had the Bad Twin novel.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Unfortunately they are everywhere in the ToT gift shop taking up precious Hollywood Tower Hotel merchandise that BELONGS there! [sorry to the lost fans, but it has no place in ToT!]

EpcotServo

Unfortunately they are everywhere in the ToT gift shop taking up precious Hollywood Tower Hotel merchandise that BELONGS there! [sorry to the lost fans, but it has no place in ToT!]

:sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

picture.php

"WOOOOOOOOOOO!"
-Fry, Futurama

:lol:

PeoplemoverTTA

I agree....I can see it in the Backlot shop, but it doesn't fit thematically at all in the ToT shop, IMO.

Elonwy

I also don't like the thought of Lost stuff taking up precious ToT space and I AM a big Lost fan! I love having cool ToT merch though. I have a bathrobe and journal that I LOVE :)

I would like to pick up some Lost stuff though. One question. I've only ever been in the Backlot shop when exiting the tour. I'm sure you can get in the shop without doing the tour though (I don't plan on doing the tour on my next trip) but I just can't picture where the entrance is.

Yes...I know I've obviously walked out of there but you know how it is when you leave an attraction. You're dazed and start heading for the next thing to do. :dazzle:

Sooo...can someone give me a vague idea where the entrance for the shop is. I'm fairly familiar with the area (not familiar enough, obviously) :lol:

Ravenclaw87

I was there last month, and I didn't really like the Lost merchandise after the Backlot Tour. You can find the action figures at Toys R Us, and the books and dvds you can find pretty much anywhere. (And I'm not a Sawyer fan--- I'm more of a Charlie girl. RIP -sniff-)

But I AM excited to look in the ToT gift shop next time I go!

OH!!! And, be sure to look in the ABC Commissary: they had the polar bear Spanish comic book on display, as well as some DHARMA food!!!

CommandoDisney

Original Poster
cool! thanks everyone, ill have to check that stuff out. i went dec of 2006 and didnt see anything, so im glad theres stuff now. although i agree, i dont like that they put it in ToT. i love the ToT merch more than any other merch. anyone see any shot glasses?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom