LOST merchandise?

Shaman

Unfortunately they are everywhere in the ToT gift shop taking up precious Hollywood Tower Hotel merchandise that BELONGS there! [sorry to the lost fans, but it has no place in ToT!]

:lol:

You're right. We need a Lost attractions! :sohappy:

:lookaroun

Captain Hank

:lol:

You're right. We need a Lost attractions! :sohappy:

:lookaroun
Actually, I was just thinking today: why don't we have a Backstage Pass-style attraction for LOST? There are several major sets, like The Swan and the interior of Oceanic 815 that probably still exist to some extent, but aren't being used for filming. Why not ship one of them to Florida and let fans examine them up-close?

I've purchased two LOST shirts at WDW, one in the store you go through when you're leaving the Backlot Tour, and the other was upstairs at Virgin Megastore in Downtown Disney, which I don't think anyone has mentioned yet.

brich

The gift shop at the Backlot Tour was shut down, closed and empty when I was there last week. I too was looking for more LOST "stuff"... I got my other tshirts at the Backlot shop a while back. I didn't head down to ToT so I didn't see anything. The CM I asked who was standing outside the Backlot shop had no idea where I could find the LOST merch in the park...

Maybe the reason the LOST merch is in ToT is because the Backlot shop is/was closing. ToT fans, I wouldn't get you HH t's in a bunch. I'm sure it's just temporary....:animwink:

:D

Mikester71

cool! thanks everyone, ill have to check that stuff out. i went dec of 2006 and didnt see anything, so im glad theres stuff now. although i agree, i dont like that they put it in ToT. i love the ToT merch more than any other merch. anyone see any shot glasses?

Funny, cause I went March 2007 and saw LOST stuff at a couple of places in DHS. I remember the " I'd get LOST with Kate" t-shirt specifically, but I also remember them having other LOST stuff too.

Captain Hank

The gift shop at the Backlot Tour was shut down, closed and empty when I was there last week. I too was looking for more LOST "stuff"... I got my other tshirts at the Backlot shop a while back. I didn't head down to ToT so I didn't see anything. The CM I asked who was standing outside the Backlot shop had no idea where I could find the LOST merch in the park...

Maybe the reason the LOST merch is in ToT is because the Backlot shop is/was closing. ToT fans, I wouldn't get you HH t's in a bunch. I'm sure it's just temporary....:animwink:

:D
The TOT shop has had LOST merch for over a year, if not longer.

DivineMadness7

Actually, I was just thinking today: why don't we have a Backstage Pass-style attraction for LOST? There are several major sets, like The Swan and the interior of Oceanic 815 that probably still exist to some extent, but aren't being used for filming. Why not ship one of them to Florida and let fans examine them up-close?

If I got to explore the Hatch....holy cow....yeah, awesome idea! :sohappy: Won't happen, of course. They wouldn't even have to ship it (since the sets are in Hawaii, that's quite far) but just reconstruct them. Pricey of course but TOTALLY WORTH IT!

I bought one of the Lost puzzles in the AFI shop. We've done 2 out of the 4 and own the 3rd one but got pretty frustrated. There isn't a picture on the box. You are putting them together almost totally blind. It's very tough and I'm not much of a puzzle person to begin with. There is secret writing on the back in glow in the dark! We used puzzle glue and then flipped it over. And then all 4 go together to form one big picture. Very neat.

disneygirl1

Yes, when I was there in October, the Studios seemed to have LOST merchandise everywhere, you are sure to find something there!

DizneyPryncess

Spoiler alert.....if you haven't seen the first 3 seasons of Lost & want to watch them, don't read my post! :)

In March, they had action figures in Once Upon a Toy in DTD. However they were obscure characters, most have been killed off. Example: Mr. Eko & Shannon.

The only current character they had was Jin, and from this current season it looks like he might be a goner too :shrug:

I was hoping to find Jack/Sawyer/Kate or Hurley!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom