Looks like WORK

metscool

Original Poster
It is about 145 here and I been looking at the live feed at the Swan and Dolphin and saw this at 105.
072420070105_s.jpg

If you look at it the little white dot is where the letters used to be. So they could be starting to work on that part tonight. I am about to go to sleep and can not wait to wake up and see what they did.

Soarinluvr

I just got home from doing a walk around boardwalk and as i was walking you could see sparks from them working on it. I cant wait for the glory of SSE to be back again.

Figment82

I just got back from the park and they were hard at work - lots of sparks flying about the point where the E and ribbon "curl" support bars are located on the far end. I was mesmerized watching them work up close like that. Looks like they are going to make a lot of progress tonight to make up for the delays of last night.

TheDisneyMagic

Awesome, I can't wait for the pictures to start surfacing today, hopefully theu have started to remove the arch where the letters once were.

brkgnews

Webcam appears to be dead for the moment. :lookaroun

I've even tried on my motorola q and it just pulls up an archived one (still dark at 7:20 AM? Don't think so).

brkgnews

Cam just came back online. Looks like maybe half of the arch thingy is gone (at most). Still a bit difficult to tell.

However (not counting the crane itself) -- SSE appears to be the tallest thing in EPCOT again!!! :sohappy:

Zoomed for your pleasure...
072420070720_l.jpg

Gringrinngghost

Cam just came back online. Looks like maybe half of the arch thingy is gone (at most). Still a bit difficult to tell.

However (not counting the crane itself) -- SSE appears to be the tallest thing in EPCOT again!!! :sohappy:

Zoomed for your pleasure...
072420070720_l.jpg
Using My Photo Editing Skills i lighted up the image here
epcotqx9.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom