Looks like it is finally time to say goodbye Tronorail

nace888

Admiral01

Premium Member
I think a lot of people do, haha. But am I or am I not right, a Cars Monorail? Monorail with eyes make it look like it is from the movie, then kids can be like ''IT HAS EYES MAMA!!''

No. No more advertising on the Monorail fleet. Especially something like Cars 2.

stitch34

We were in Epcot on July 5th and was shocked to see the Tronorail go by.. thought wow, they are STILL running it?

BUT.... compared to lime green that kept also going by, gotta say I did like the look of the Tronorail better... .just more colorful and clean and fresh looking. In generals the monorails look so drabby and dirty anymore.

Love the look of DL's - wish they would do something to WDW's to make them look less drabby, but still be able to keep their individual colors.

nace888

We were in Epcot on July 5th and was shocked to see the Tronorail go by.. thought wow, they are STILL running it?

BUT.... compared to lime green that kept also going by, gotta say I did like the look of the Tronorail better... .just more colorful and clean and fresh looking. In generals the monorails look so drabby and dirty anymore.

Love the look of DL's - wish they would do something to WDW's to make them look less drabby, but still be able to keep their individual colors.

It's always possible... Use a Mark VII paint scheme on the Mark VIs, but that would a)take too much tome to do, b)take away from the fleet scheme...

White is the color that 'MAKES' the fleet uniform, the color stripes just identify each one... At least that's how I see it...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom