looking over my packing list !!!!

Disneydreamer23

Hey every one I havent been to Disney in 20 months and the lat time I was able to go for 2 weeks was in 2011. I was wondering if you can take a peek at my packing list? we are going Sept 13-27 but washing clothes after 7 days!!! This is for myself (25) my DH (26) and my DD ( 16 months)
Myself-
7 shirts
7 shorts
7 Socks
Gym Shoes
Sandals
Bras
Tank tops
Make up
toothbrush
toothpaste
face wash and lotion shaver
flat iron
tablet
phone chargers
cash, Gift cards, licence
deodorant
spray
bathing suit
sunglasses
brush

MY DH-
7 shirts
shorts
7 socks
gym shoes
sandals
toothbrush
boxers
deodorant
spray
swim suit
sunglasses
ponchos

MY DD -
9 outfits ( 2 extra)
gym shoes
sandals
sunglasses
100 diapers ( what does every one think 7/day?)
2 bulk wipes
toothbrush
toothpaste
brush
eczema lotion
soap/shampoo
sunscreen
hair bands
hat
diaper rash cream
Tylenol/benadryl
7 socks
snacks
2 sippy cups
pack and play sheet
blanket
teri/teri ( stuffed animal)
juice boxes

DID I miss any thing? Please help!!!

AliceJaina

I'm leaving next week and packing for my almost 2yo and 6yo. One thing I'm bringing is some fruit cups and apple sauce pouches to eat at meals.

Another thing is placemats for my youngest to eat off of. I use the disposable ones that stick to the table. That way she won't throw plates and can eat from a clean
surface.

We use closer to 4-5 diapers a day.

I didn't see camera or bathing suit for you'd DD

Upvote 0

LowesChevy

Underpants! always stash a few extra in my carry on!

Something to wear to and from the pool like a large t-shirt or cover up is nice.
Pop up hampers are inexpensive and fit right on top of the suitcase. Make it easy for laundry day with 2 and have lights and darks already separated. Also pack some dryer sheets in a ziploc!
You also may want to think about a cardigan or light sweater if you are prone to getting chilly at night or in places with arctic air.

Have a wonderful time most of all! We will be down there around the same time ;)

Upvote 0

PrincessNelly_NJ

Hair ties for yourself! Nothing like Florida heat to make you want to throw your hair up into a ponytail or bun!
Like @LowesChevy said, dont forget some underpants for yourself! Silly lol
Something to sleep in... unless you prefer to sleep in the nude, I won't judge! :hilarious:

Headphones for the flight down.
Don't forget your magic bands or accidentally pack them in check luggage!
Maybe printed copies of all your reservations.

Upvote 0

zurgandfriend

It may sound strange but I always bring a few old fashion clothes pins to hang wet bathing suits on the pull-out line over the bathtub. They don't take any space and usually come in handy.

Upvote 0

DfromATX

I would bring something to put your hair up in. I fixed my hair everyday nice only to walk outside and promptly put it in a ponytail. The humidity is a killer.

Upvote 0

diznyboyz

Like DisneyShe posted, I don't go to Disney without moleskin! Just keep in mind you forget anything most gift shops will be able to accommodate you unless it is prescription medication. Just don't forget to have fun and bring back many wonderful memories to cherish with your husband and child forever......

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom