Looking for fudge!

jaime_1234

Original Poster
My family has recently developed a love of the fudge that we have gotten on our last couple of trips to Disney World. The first time we got it from Candy Cauldron at DTD, and the last time we got it at the candy store at the Hollywood Studios (I forget the name of it, but it's on the left after you turn down Sunset Boulevard, after Starring Rolls). We thought it would be a fun tradition to get a box of fudge to bring back home with us after every trip. On our next trip, however, we only have two days down there, and we are only planning on going to Epcot and AK. So I'm wondering if anyone knows if there is anyplace that sells fudge at either of these parks. I don't know if we'll have time to go back to DTD or to one of the other parks to get it, so I'd like to find a place that sells fudge at every park! Thanks!

elizs77

Hmmm.... I can't think of any place off hand at AK or Epcot that sells fudge.

There is the Confectionary at on Main Street for whenever you're at the MK.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
A short trip to DTD may be in order for you. It doesn't have to take up much time if you already know what you are going for.

disneypearl

Hmmm.... I can't think of any place off hand at AK or Epcot that sells fudge.

There is the Confectionary at on Main Street for whenever you're at the MK.

The fudge at the Confectionary is the best! Actually, everything at the Confectionary is good. :slurp:

RiversideBunny

The fudge at the Confectionary is the best! ...:slurp:

Yes. On Main Street in the Magicf Kingdom. They have many flavors of fudge.
My favorite is the peanut butter fudge.
They used to have a deal, probably still do, whereby you get 6 pieces of fudge, your choice, for the price of 4 or something like that.

At DTD Goofy's Candy Company also has the samefudge.

I have eaten peanut butter fudge from both places.
Several other flavors, too.

Go for it.
:slurp:

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
I think that the candy shop in Germany has the fudge, not 100%, but I believe I've seen it there.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
A definite location for fudge close to Epcot is on the boardwalk at Seashore Sweets. So you could exit Epcot at the International Gateway, and take the short walk (5mins).

yankspy

I think that the candy shop in Germany has the fudge, not 100%, but I believe I've seen it there.
Yep. Germany has fudge.
A definite location for fudge close to Epcot is on the boardwalk at Seashore Sweets. So you could exit Epcot at the International Gateway, and take the short walk (5mins).
This would be the best bet. They have a better selection than Germany.

jaime_1234

Original Poster
Sounds great, thank you for all of your replies! I figured I would have better luck finding some at Epcot than AK.

MissM

They also sell fudge at the Contemporary in one of the shops. I was just touring the resort and BLT this afternoon and as I walked by one of the shops on the side, a case of desserts and fudge inside the shop caught my eye. Thought it was an odd place for fudge. I had come in from the skywalk between BLT and Contemporary and it was on the left side as you're heading into the concourse area.

Fudge at the Confectionary shop was the best. I can't wait to get more this December. I didn't like the fudge from the candy cauldron too much though. It's good to know there is fudge in The Contemporary. Last time we were down in May 2009- we stayed at the Kidani Village AKL. I wanted fudge so bad and they didn't have any.

RiversideBunny

I think it's one piece of fudge for 1 snack credit, which is not much of a bargain.
They have, or used to have, though a deal whereby if you bought four pieces you got six. Mix or match.

So- hope you like fudge.

:)

wolf2961

We used up our snack credits on candy (including fudge) and baked goods on our last evening at the Confectionary (Main St) and BVG @ Contemporary. Virtually everything is one snack credit and the kids are still having Disney stuff for dessert & snacks.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom