Lookie whats on ebay!

westie

Not to long ago disney had a link to all the old trinkets they were selling. I remember a lot of signs and if I'm not wrong they sold a sub chassis?

cdunbar

Im sure that that guy Kraft something or another, the one miceage always talks about, will buy it I mean he seems to have every other kind of ride vehicle from DL and WDW he proably needs this one to complete his "collection".....:lookaroun

mouseman720

that sounds great get everyone on here to help start buy old atraction peices and make a mueseum out of them. that would be great but, the site would have to close, becasue none ofus would ever want to leave. LOL

mermaid1

That is one expensive souvenir!!!:ROFLOL: J/K... I collect memorabilia as well and know how high these items can go. Agreed about the shipping, WAY TOO HIGH! Sometimes you can get really robbed in the shipping!!! WOW! Fun to have that in your rec room!:slurp:
mermaid1

marine1

if you think this is expensive

go into the gift shop of the japaneese mega restraunt down in epcot. ask to look at their swords in a book. you would need to be a billionaire to afford it. since their so expensive.

doop

I think I saw one of these being auctioned off a couple of months ago, with the exact same pictures.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom