Look Whose got there First set of Wheels!

OldKeyWest24

Original Poster
Thanks you guys! Im sitting here, homealone, looking out the window atmy car and it sucks that the keys are right here and I cant take it out, grrrr! 37 more days of this!

Susie

wanabeimagineer

Originally posted by OldKeyWest24
Thanks you guys! Im sitting here, homealone, looking out the window atmy car and it sucks that the keys are right here and I cant take it out, grrrr! 37 more days of this!

Susie

:lol: I'm doin the exact same thing. It's horrible. The only reason I can't drive mine is because I gotta wait till I have enough money to register it and get a tag and all that stuff. The worst part is I have to go to work tonight so I have to get on a bike and go when my car is sitting right in the driveway.

OldKeyWest24

Original Poster
Originally posted by wanabeimagineer
:lol: I'm doin the exact same thing. It's horrible. The only reason I can't drive mine is because I gotta wait till I have enough money to register it and get a tag and all that stuff. The worst part is I have to go to work tonight so I have to get on a bike and go when my car is sitting right in the driveway.

Oh man that whomps! But it will make you work harder and gett the money sooner, lol

Susie

OldKeyWest24

Original Poster
Originally posted by wanabeimagineer
Yea now that school's out I'm gonna be workin like 6 days a week so I can get the money.

Good for you! I wish i had a job, i need some money, but no place is hiring at the moment..blahh

Susie

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom