Look At all the lazy people in the lazy river

Wvutim77

Original Poster
I just got back from WDW, and i was so enthralled with Stacy and her top 7. Her quotes and gestures. Man i could watch her over and over again. She is so annoying, yet i am fascinated. Does anybody have any favorite Stacy quotes?>

Cmdr_Crimson

I just got back from WDW, and i was so enthralled with Stacy and her top 7. Her quotes and gestures. Man i could watch her over and over again. She is so annoying, yet i am fascinated. Does anybody have any favorite Stacy quotes?>

You my friend are not alone in this world!:wave: I enjoy watching it over and over again (Thank you mousebits) plus you can always watch them again and again on google.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4002744083657919701

As for my favorite quote: "In the name of all that rocks! Let's hit it Dude!"

shoppingnut

The funniest thing was one day I was walking in MGM and I heard these two little girls about 5 yrs. old saying "look at all those lazy people in the lazy river."

sweetpee_1993

After each trip the hubby comes home, turns on the tv, then sits on the end of the bed furiously flipping the channels "Hey! Where's Stacy?!?! Where's the real Disney channel?!?!"

I vote for "Summit Plummit" with appropriate hand guestures!

Great thread. This one gets me so pumped ready to hear the Stacy cycle over and over as I'm getting ready to go each morning.... :sohappy:

Figment82

I just love the random places they have her do commentary. Like she'll be talking about something like Kali River Rapids, but she'll be in front of Journey Into Imagination.

Count me in on the group that hates her, but can't stop watching the channel. Her endless energy is simply amazing - wish I could do that! And to think, she had never been to WDW before she shot this!

Thiger

ah yes, I have a mega crush on her.
There's a really good interview w/ her floating around the net where she talks about the intense filming for the top 7.
she's magic-ally delicious! :D

hauntdmansion79

Me and my family absolutely LOVE the Top 7 Must See Attractions at Walt Disney World!!! We watch it EVERY day and night while we are in Orlando and we constantly quote it throughout all the parks, on the plane home, and for weeks and weeks after we've returned home. We also play the video on our computer to make us feel like we're there.

However, you are always partial to the one who originally stole your heart so to speak, and for us that was not Stacy, but Krissa. I've seen both versions and they are essentially the same script, just with their own individual added extras. So for us, our favorite quotes all come from Krissa.

But just the same, we are obsessed with these Disney promos!

We love you Krissa!

GrowingUpDisney

This is so funny! We just got back rom the world and our DS (4 yrs) watched stacy the entire time we were there. When she gets off of Everest she says "Number 1, Baby".

Our DS said that after every ride we got off of. Too Cute!!
Niki

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom