"Look at all the Lazy People in the Lazy River."

JimboJones123

Original Poster
I don't know if any other family suffers from this, but my kids are on serious STACY withdraw.

We've been back for a month. Every meal is "Chicken Fingers, Green Beans, Rolls, Mashed Potatos, Yummy,Yummy, Yummy, Yummy."

My daughter even wanted to be Stacy for Halloween. I told her it was a little cold to wear a 2 piece in Ohio in October.

We couldn't turn it off at night while there, they wanted to watch til they fell asleep each night.

Are there sibliminal messages (sp?) in there?

Anybody else face this?

SewIn2Disney

I brought a cable splitter last time I went and recorded her directly to my computer, then burned it to DVD--the quality is very good! I think its a combination of subliminal messages from Stacey to *something* they put in the food down there and all that pixi dust.

I have to say though, I never thought of being Stacey for Halloween!

SewIn2Disney

Here's a thought, give your kids a video camera, and have them make up their own version of the WDW Top 7. Then post it here!

"The Tribal Rhythem....it was all like...mmm..in my blood"

"Look at those chompahs"

"I mean did you see what they did to Cinderella Castle for the Happiest celebration on Earth? Uh, Bling Bling"

and i could go on for hours....

joshwill

I don't know if any other family suffers from this, but my kids are on serious STACY withdraw.

We've been back for a month. Every meal is "Chicken Fingers, Green Beans, Rolls, Mashed Potatos, Yummy,Yummy, Yummy, Yummy."

My daughter even wanted to be Stacy for Halloween. I told her it was a little cold to wear a 2 piece in Ohio in October.

We couldn't turn it off at night while there, they wanted to watch til they fell asleep each night.

Anybody else face this?

opening a can of worms...

i still think kryssa was much better than stacy. stacy seems to be trying to hard. kryssa just seemed to go with the flow more.

but neither of them is as good as the one who does the one on the spanish channel. i just wish i spoke spanish :)

epcot28

Though I did like Kryssa a little better(Stacey can be a bit annoying), I still tend to watch the show at least three times a day when I'm down there. I even watched it once on Google when I got back! :) Wouldn't that be the coolest job to have?:D I wonder how one gets a job like that. And for that matter why Kryssa was replaced(anyone know?).

JimboJones123

Original Poster
opening a can of worms...

i still think kryssa was much better than stacy. stacy seems to be trying to hard. kryssa just seemed to go with the flow more.

but neither of them is as good as the one who does the one on the spanish channel. i just wish i spoke spanish :)

Sure, give me Kryssa too, but I don't think she would have affected the kids like Stacy did. So I never realized how the trade off may have paid off.

darthjohnny

Is there a new video yet for the Year of a Million Dreams Celebration? Does it still have Stacey?

I like Kryssa too. But Stacey had a lot of great quotes:

"Chocolat....Is that right?"

"Fish, fish, fish, every where fish!"

"In the name of all that's rock, let's hit it, dude!"

the-reason14

When Stacy first came, I hated her, I wanted my Kyrssa back. But now since Ive gotten use to her, she's ok. She is still annoying and I wouldnt be able to watch her host anything else but the top 7.

St205

Stacy cannot beat Erin really or Kryssa. However Stacy gets the award for best quotes on WDW.

I cringe when she gets off the wavepool at Typhoon Lagoon,she says some gibberish to the camera,thus making me laugh my butt off.

kasey1988

wow, i didnt know all those videos were out there! i could spend hours watching them! i found one of wishes, brings a tear to my eye, i love the music and the show! it makes me want to go back so bad!

Cmdr_Crimson

I was lucky to record some Disney Specials when it was on Comcast ON DEMAND in early spring. They had a bunch of Disney HCOE Info, Everest with this really idiotic person training guests to ride E:E. His big line was "Show me some Yeti ediqute!" Oh brother...But the highlight of all was that it was showing The Top 7 WDW Must Sees! I was soooooo Happy to see my Stacy again. And now I can watch her for eternity....That cute pink dress/shirt thing she wears during the EPCOT segment is.....wow!

MSTINKHERBELL01

Wow! I totally understand you Jimbo. My son is addicted to Stacy. He is often heard saying "look at that over there...Bling Bling!" It is so very cute and so amusing. The whole Yummy, Yummy, Yummy is priceless ...he does that too!

:lol:

PoTCGuy

Anybody else face this?

Hello Ohio! :wave:
Definitely a "little" cold to wear that outfit for Halloween here!
Our trick-or-treating is tonight and it was 27° when I came to work this morning :eek:

Anyway, back on topic, my kids watched that show non-stop every minute we were in the room the last trip! I know what you mean.

(Thanks joshwill for posting those links!)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom