"Look at all the Lazy People in the Lazy River."

JimboJones123

Original Poster
Hello Ohio! :wave:
Definitely a "little" cold to wear that outfit for Halloween here!
Our trick-or-treating is tonight and it was 27° when I came to work this morning :eek:

Anyway, back on topic, my kids watched that show non-stop every minute we were in the room the last trip! I know what you mean.

(Thanks joshwill for posting those links!)

The latest says a warm up for the 31st, but rain. I'd rather have the cold than a downpour.

summergirl32

My son is addicted as well. He would throw a fit when we would make him turn it off so we could go to the parks. His favorite phrase is the one about the lazy river. He also loves the one on the Spanish channel. He says she speaks "spinglish".

DizFanatic

Ah Stacey... Let's have 12 pots of coffee and head off to Disney!

I'd like to go out drinking with her. She'd likely be the life of the party.

Now the question is... Are all you guys in love with Stacey, or is it just that the thought of a cute wired up girl taking you on a tour of your favorite place on earth turns you on???:lookaroun For me, it's the latter.:rolleyes:

I'm already married to a cute brunette who loves all things Disney.:slurp:

SarahBella82

just got back from the world yesterday. that stacy is something else. even though i saw the top seven show the first night i was there (after the patriots' game), i kept watching it. sometimes more than once a night. gr. i thought her energy was engaging. and, for some unknown reason, i didn't find her annoying. weird...

DisneyDragon

Ah yes, the ADHD scene...The Triple Mountain Whammie. Just listen to the music and try to follow along...

I did convince my volleyball team to enter a tourney last weekend as "It's All Wham!". And I've been known to say "Gonna get my ride on" or "Hit it dude" when I'm leaving somewhere.

And wouldn't you know, it's Thursday night. Wife is out at volleyball herself so I can hear the kids now "Can we watch Top 7 on the computer, dad?"

At least I can't slip in the Freudian sense...my wife's name is Stacy (without the 'e', though).

RichMGH

Ah yes, the ADHD scene...The Triple Mountain Whammie. Just listen to the music and try to follow along...

I did convince my volleyball team to enter a tourney last weekend as "It's All Wham!". And I've been known to say "Gonna get my ride on" or "Hit it dude" when I'm leaving somewhere.

And wouldn't you know, it's Thursday night. Wife is out at volleyball herself so I can hear the kids now "Can we watch Top 7 on the computer, dad?"

At least I can't slip in the Freudian sense...my wife's name is Stacy (without the 'e', though).
My EX-wife's name is Stacy and I STILL like this girl.
Although DizFanatic may be onto something.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom