Votes: 4 11.1%
  • TimeKeeper

Votes: 11 30.6%
  • Country Bear Jamboree

Votes: 6 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

d dude

longest i've ever waited was 1 1/2 for a couple of rides, RnR, Splash, BTM, TT, (and belive it or not) SE. With SE it was on New years eve and the line filled up the whole line area and then went all the way around it.:brick:

mickeyman

I WAITED 3 HOURS FOR SPACE MOUNTAIN CHRISTMAS DAY 1988. tHE LINE CAME OUT OF THE BUILDING AND ALL THE WAY TO THE PEOPLEMOVER. IT WAS VERY DECIEVING IT TOOK US TWO HOURS TO GET TO THE CONTROL CENTER THEN IT WAS BACK AND FORTH FOR ANOTHER HOUR. bOY THAT REALLY SUCKED

Sansaarai

Account Suspended
3 and a half hours for the backlot tour at MGM whne it first opened . It was at the end of June and was about 99 degrees. Talk about fun!!!!

Pioneer Hall

Originally posted by Sansaarai
3 and a half hours for the backlot tour at MGM whne it first opened . It was at the end of June and was about 99 degrees. Talk about fun!!!!

Did you jump out at Catastrophe Canyon...lol:lol:

TURKEY

During Christmas, I had a 10-15 min. wait to get on the TTA. It was a mess between the line for it and just the extraordinary crowds that were at MK.

General Grizz

Country Bear Jamboree and Tropical Serenade are (or, rather, the second WAS), two of the-best shows in the Magic Kingdom, not to mention classical...

Pity on the person who created the poll. :rolleyes:

J.E.Smith

I was wonderin' when you were gonna say somethin' about that. The biggest line I was ever in was Great Movie Ride back in June 1990 when I first went on it. Man was the heat unberable.

grimgringhost

Re: Longest Line/Most Hated Rides?

Originally posted by ber4444
What is your longest line you ever been in?Mine is Splash Mountain.I waited in line for 2 hours.That was before fastpass.

Yeah, what happened to Splash Mountain on the list? :animwink: I would have to say if you do a longest line poll, it would have to include, uhh... Splash Mountain, Space Mountain, Test Track, and ToT... And maybe HM

DigitalDisney

I've waited many hours for Test Track, and I don't regret it at all.

Of course, that was on the first public preview day, and the ride broke down, so we had to wait for a reboot/restart. I think they were only operating half the number of cars, and the dispatch interval was very slow as well.

Brer Bear

The longest line I waited in was for Peter Pan's Flight. We waited for around an hour and a half. The reason some of these lines are long is because of the Fastpass system. When it is a fastpass ride they enter about 30 passengers to every 10 normal line passenger and that slows the line down very much. Oh well thats the price you pay for some disney magic :king:

Spaceship Earth

Account Suspended
Hated Ride/Longest line

I hate A Small World, I don't know how people can ride that ride over and over. The longest line I waited in was for Test Track, 100 mintues, I don't know what I was thinking.:hammer:

3 hours?? for Tower of Terror?? The longest I've ever had to wait was 10-25 mintues. :veryconfu

Oh well! :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom