Votes: 11 30.6%
  • Country Bear Jamboree

Votes: 6 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ber4444

Original Poster
Longest Line/Most Hated Rides?

What is your longest line you ever been in?Mine is Splash Mountain.I waited in line for 2 hours.That was before fastpass.

WDW-Imagineer

Re: Longest Line/Most Hated Rides?

Originally posted by ber4444
What is your longest line you ever been in?Mine is Splash Mountain.I waited in line for 2 hours.That was before fastpass.

I'm confused... is the poll asking your most hated attraction and are you asking us to post our longest line experience? Well if thats the case, then I would have to say It's a small world and agree with you on Splash Mountain... especially during the summer.

TURKEY

I voted for Timekeeper out of those 4. Of course that was before I read the post asking for longest line. I voted on most hated. I love CBJ, and like ETR and IASM better than Timekeeper.

If you want the longest wait, it would be BTMR or Space Mountain. Both before FP.

Lance

The longest I've ever waited for any ride was Splash Mountain the summer it opened, it was 2 and half hours. The first and only time I've ever seen the entire queue and a little more.

Coronado

I got in a line that wound around the corner of a building at EPCOT....I thought this must be a great ride if this many people are in line....by the time I got to the front I was in the restroom...It was OK though....I needed to use it anyway.:lol:

CrashNet

Originally posted by DisneyInsider
I have waited for Splah Mountain for about 2 hours. Now I just get a FP all the time.

I know what your talking about. I waited in line for Splash Mountain for two hours too with my brother and sister, but heres the capper. We all got FP for the ride, but I "lost" mine. :brick: I could have sworn I put it in my pocket. When we got up to the front of the line, I had a hunch and checked my wallet. I was sitting in the boat after waiting for two hours with my FP ticket in my hand!:hammer: Needless to say my brother and sister weren't too happy with me. Man I was embarrassed!:eek:

Scar Junior

I think I have you all beat. The first week it was open, we rushed over right when Epcot opened and waited for Test Track. The line for Test Track was a little over 2 hours cuz it broke down then it started up 1/2 hour later and broke down again. We waited a total of 3 hours and 10 minutes for it. And I am not upset with that wait at all! I can say I was one of the first to ride Test Track.

Oh yeah-- later that day I rode it again and only waited about 1/2 hour!

NADisney

Peter Pan's Flight ,it took 45 min too reach the ship , guests stand and talk instead of watching the line . Since they expanded the line around the corner you don't know how long of a wait there is unless you head to the restroom or Liberty Square.

The World is a Carousel of Color, Wonderful , Wonderful Color - Walt Disney Present's The Wounderful World of Color

Terp02

I'm not exactly sure what line I've waited on the longest. It might be Splash Mountain or Tower of Terror, but I don't think either was more than hour, that's because in my family we were brought up to not wait in long lines, and to get up early in the morning and hit all the popular stuff first. I've seen nasty lines for Maelstrom, Test Track, Space Mountain, Splash Mountain, Alien Encounter, every ride in Fantasyland, Tower of Terror, and Kali River Rapids. Now with FastPass, however, me and my brother took advantage of the flaws in the system like use my parents tickets to get another Fastpass for RRC (hehe) and go back to back, or get a Fastpass for another ride when it hits the timeslot for the other one.

But I must say that for the past few times I've been to WDW, the least crowded ride that should be packed is Pirates of the Carribean. I usually never experience anything more than 10-15 mins, it's usually close to 0-5 mins. This ride is probably one of the best executed rides in all four parks, and should never be touched. I will be the first person to go down to the ride and protest if they are ever going to change it.

-Josh

maureen ashton

The longest we have ever waited is 1 hour for test track, but we weren't in line just milling about as the ride was closed, but they kept saying opening soon. We kept being told it was mechanical difficulties, only to find out once inside they were shooting a commerical for WDW. Don't mind waiting, but tell us the truth why the ride is down. Why do they have to lie?

NowInc

Originally posted by maureen ashton
The longest we have ever waited is 1 hour for test track, but we weren't in line just milling about as the ride was closed, but they kept saying opening soon. We kept being told it was mechanical difficulties, only to find out once inside they were shooting a commerical for WDW. Don't mind waiting, but tell us the truth why the ride is down. Why do they have to lie?

LoL..because the amount of complaining they would get from that would be horrible! "You coudlnt tell us in ADVANCE you were filming a commercial!?"

crazykingdom

Account Suspended
I once waited in line for the Great Movie Ride for 2 hours when the park first opened. I was there like a month later. It was that or the first backstage tour.

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
my longest wait for any attraction took place on Florida Gay day in 98. the humidity was horendous. Splash Mountain took about 2 hours 40 it was heaving. We thought that the kiddie rides would have next to no lines, whata mistakea ta makea.
We were really unhappy as we couldnt believe they didnt have a fast pass system like Alton towers.
Now I fast pass at Disney and Universal, and cant believe some peole are still happy to stand in line.

One of the strangest comments i heard was when someone near me said " the lines only 40 mins its an hour for fast pass return i would be better to wait in line".
They waited i rode elsewhere then came back and rode that as well.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom