Local WDW meets? Any locals interested in regular get-togethers?

EPCOT.nut

Original Poster
Hi yall! :wave: There have been several of us 'locals' that have enjoyed each other's company in WDW over the last few years, and we have evolved to just PMing here or FaceBook whenever we are going to the parks, and met up and had great days together. It's really cool to get to know other people on Magic and meet up in the parks and share Disney geekyness.

Some of the bigger meets we do have trivia contest and schedules and prizes....but we can also just have impromptu get-togethers, and maybe even a regular day of the month for Disney park happiness. Also with the Food & Wine, Flower and Garden Fest, and concert series that they have and other events - it's always been fun to do these things in groups. Some of us did Candlelight Processional and dinner at Garden Grille and it was amazing fun!

Lately the meets have even developed into non-Disney meets (like EPIC Miami fun... :D) and I've been thinking how cool would it be to have regularly schedule meets and stuff to do. Orlando has quite the nightlife and lately after going to the parks a few of us have been going out to places like Howl at the Moon and the BB King Blues Bar.

So anyone local to Florida or in the Orlando area interested in regular in-park and after-park meets? Just because of work and all, I'm thinking Friday nights, Saturdays or Sundays.

Sooo.......EPCOT? :lol::lookaroun:lol:

e4ymod

Well... I'm still in Miami, but only for the next month or so :animwink: But I'm there pretty much there every weekend and should be moving a lot closer very soon. :lol: :lookaroun

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
:(

*Lives way too far away to even pretend to be local*

:shrug:

Have fun though! :wave:

EPCOT.nut

Original Poster
Well... I'm still in Miami, but only for the next month or so :animwink: But I'm there pretty much there every weekend and should be moving a lot closer very soon. :lol: :lookaroun

:lookaroun:lol::lookaroun You are too funny, Otto. :lol: I was planning on dragging you everywhere with me. :p

BTW for anyone that doesn't know me, my name is Shannon and I live in Gainesville...a fairly short drive to WDW. I would drive there every weekend....and I guess I have been recently...:eek:

EpcotServo

Up to Meet Scheming again I see?
:drevil:

You know me, I'ma pretty random on the weekends.
:lol:

One idea I'll pitch out there, have Movie Meets at Pleasure Island 24 when the really cool Movies come out.

(Maybe when Disney releases the new Miyazaki film this year, I know I'll have to see that multiple times. :sohappy: )

EPCOT.nut

Original Poster
Up to Meet Scheming again I see?
:drevil:

You know me, I'ma pretty random on the weekends.

One idea I'll pitch out there, have Movie Meets at Pleasure Island 24 when the really cool Movies come out.

(Maybe when Disney releases the new Miyazaki film this year, I know I'll have to see that multiple times. :sohappy: )

Sure - that sounds like a good time. :sohappy: And yeah, Travis you are kinda random...

Are you on FaceBook yet...?

I'm atari_player@ yahoo.com if anyone wants to find me on FaceBook.

e4ymod

:lookaroun:lol::lookaroun You are too funny, Otto. :lol: I was planning on dragging you everywhere with me. :p

BTW for anyone that doesn't know me, my name is Shannon and I live in Gainesville...a fairly short drive to WDW. I would drive there every weekend....and I guess I have been recently...:eek:
Yea... we're kind of attached. :eek:

EpcotServo

Sure - that sounds like a good time. :sohappy: And yeah, Travis you are kinda random...

Are you on FaceBook yet...?

Nah, Blogger is the closest I'll get to the "Social Networking" sites.

Plus the "People Tags" on Photos at Facebook scare me.
:lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom