Living With the Land...in peril?

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Unfortunately, nobody chimed-in with a gag about refurbing the ride into "Starring Olivia Rodrigo", but overall, job well done everybody.
1630030957294.png

Namaari

We have successfully met our quota on the number of stealing cucumber references required for any LWTL discussion.
Unfortunately, nobody chimed-in with a gag about refurbing the ride into "Starring Olivia Rodrigo", but overall, job well done everybody.
Older millennial here; what is the gag/meme about Olivia Rodrigo? I've heard her name get referenced in stuff like this, but don't know the story behind it.

gorillaball

Older millennial here; what is the gag/meme about Olivia Rodrigo? I've heard her name get referenced in stuff like this, but don't know the story behind it.
I believe it stems from this...

Namaari

monothingie

❤️Bob4Eva❤️
Premium Member
Like Skynet, it appears the vegetables have become self aware and are holding hostage the aquaponics pods containing all the fish and shrimp supplies for the restaurants at EPCOT. Disney can't afford to loose any Tilapia and is engaging in negotiations right now with the CIC (Cucumber in charge).

EeyoreFan#24

We have successfully met our quota on the number of stealing cucumber references required for any LWTL discussion.
Looks like that was taken care of already, but I can offer a reference to installing a beach party with the ousted dj from Main Street if your interested.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom